8K Raskal OG Grow

• Thread starter grower4life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower4life

grower4life

Whats going on fellow growers, Ive got a room full of F1 Raskal OG in 3 gall geo pots with canna coco. I use main
8k raskal og grow
8k raskal og grow 2
8k raskal og grow 3
8k raskal og grow 4
8k raskal og grow 5
8k raskal og grow 6
8k raskal og grow 7
8k raskal og grow 8
ly botanicare nutrients with a couple of additives on a drip to waste system. 4 3x6 trays side to side, 9 plants per tray = 36 total plants, 8K above, so 1K per 3x3 area, water chilled c02 burner, ductless A/C. These ladies got a pre veg that consisted of 3 weeks in 4x4 pots , 3 weeks in 1 gall pots and then into the 3 gall geos for another 3 weeks of veg. A bit excesive on the veg time but im still learning these ladies.

The first pics are of the ladies sleeping
Second pics 10 days of flowering
third pics 11 days of flowering thined and trellis.

A special thanks go out to my buddy that was gracious enough to hand me these genetics, he germed alot of beens and did all the work finding the best lady of all and was gracious enough to give her to me. Thank you again,much appricated.

grower4life

grower4life

What up out there,
heres some pics of my 600 room 48k Raskel OG day 5 of flowering.
Same set up as the 8k room just 48K
O and some LAD alien genetics, there about 3 weeks old
Hope you like

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice! Can you give me some more details on the pump/dripper sertup? Gonna be setting up similar trays

grower4life

grower4life

What up, got some new pics of the 8K room now at 18 days flowering. These ladies are banging!!! About dime size flowers and showing alot of crystals. Im soooooooo happy thanks again buddy for the awsome cuts. I owe you one.

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice grow show, can't wait to see how they do under all of them lights. shit 48k, i aint mad at cha.

grower4life

grower4life

what up manic grower, so my drip system consists of 70 gall res with 2 396 eco pumps for stiring, 1 2 port eco air pump with 2 4" air stones, a lil gaint pump (1200 gph) a cycle stat timer. The octo bubblers have 8 ports on them, i like to run @ drippres to each pot for good cross saturation so each bubbler will suppplie 4 pots. The lil gaint (1200 gph) will do at least 45 plants, this set has 36. Drip system is set for drip to waste and the 70 gall res will last for at least6 to 7 days which is perfect for a good leaching 6 to 12 days or every 7 to 14 days.The cyclestat timer alows you to water how ever often you want and for as long as you want. with the 3 gall goe's evey 4 to 6 hrs for 20 to 30 seconds works great.
Thats about all i can think of if you have any other question dont hesitate to ask.

peace out

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Beautiful room man. Im really diggin eveything. Great job on the setup and keepin it clean. Cant help but wondering how those f1's taste...
Wish ya the best on this grow and I will certainly be in to see your progress on this awesome grow! Thankyou for bringin it!
Quest

M

markos11

Looks really clean. Nice job!
What are the flow rates of your drippers? And do you gravity drain or pump drain?

grower4life

grower4life

No flow rate, they are hydrofarm drip basket stakes. Most of my nutrients are organic some, open drippers have a way lees chance of getting clogged. This is is where the cycle stat timer comes in, it allows u to water as often as u want and will also allow u to whater all the way down to 1 second. If ur using synthetic nutrients drippers with a flow rate usally wont clog but still you need to take into account salt build up so i still would go with open drippers.

My resis a 50 ezdrain and the waste res is the same and its set to pump to a drain.

G4L

M

markos11

Grower4life-
Thanks for the info on the drippers. I'm a long time ebb and flow guy on hydroton and looking to try my hand @ coco coir. Ive read that recirculating on coco is not advised due to lack of leachate and build up of salts. So, im crossing over to drain to waste for first time. What make/model is your cycle stat timer? They sound pretty trick.
So your 'drippers' don't really drip, right? If you only put them on for less than a minute it's more of a flow, right?
Also, how does your ezdrain know when to drain? Do you have a pressure sensor, timmer to pump, or do it manually? Sorry for all the q's bro but I've been wanting to put together the same system you've set up for quite some time now. Plants look really happy and uniform!

grower4life

grower4life

What up markos11,
Flood to waste will be a game changer for u, Everytime u flood the roots will get the exact regiment u mixed in ur res and will not be lacking any allready used up nutrients, ive done f&d with 6" wool before and the my issues were defiencys ,u cant tell what elements have been used out of ur mix, once i went to drip to waste i had no more defiencys.
The cycle stat (recycling stat timer) is a CAP product. Ive tried others like green air and the biggest problem i ran into was u cant set the on time for less then 1 min, the cap u can go down to 1 second. Also with a few of the others the photo cyle doesnt allways work rite (like watering when the the lights are off and there isent any light for the photo cell to even pick up to trigger it) this can cause a bit of problems.
Google R and M supplies and you can take a look at the timer, and there really easy to use.
Ya straight flow from the drippers, and the ez drain 50 is all piped for a pump with float for draining, i do it manually rite now, i havent had a chance to pick up the pump with float. If u have a home depot around you, flow tech makes a smaller pump (1000 gph or so) that has a float on it, when your water level gets high enough the float triggers it to come on and draining starts. Its pretty nice not to worry about over flowing the waste res.

I hope this helps if you have any other questions dont hesitate to ask.

M

markos11

Grower4-
Big thanks. the discharge submersible pumps pre rigged with floats......sick! I have never seen those b4. Totally get it now...... Just plug it in and go and not having to worry about timers and synching with irrigation cycle......... It just floods when it needs to.
What is your reasoning with going with 'flow' drippers for a super fast irrigating event rather than lets say, a 10 minute cycle with normal .5 gpm drippers?
Do you think it offers the plants any benift? Just trying to figure out exactly what I want to do before I start the remodel. I was thinking of just hooking up some 3/4 " poly hose to a pump to my Rez. This would be on a timer. Then each pot would get two .5 gph emitters coming strait off the 3/4 " poly house main. The drip emitters are pressure compensating so each pot gets exactly same amount of water. I see sooooo many people on the coco boards who watter

M

markos11

Opps ,didn't finish...... Water by hand. I don't have the time 4 that

Top Bottom