8K UC Run

• Thread starter GKR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GKR

Hey farmers I will be posting my current UC run here to show you guys how I've been doing it. I have been running Bubba in the UC with great results but I'm changing it up this run with an awesome Maui Wowie cut I've had for a while now. I've grown this Maui in soil scrog style in the past and she seems to be my best strain when it comes to yield and the taste and high are remarkable. I'm about two weeks in veg, getting ready to flip, and everything is running smoother than ever. I'm running 8k overhead, 8 burner co2 unit, humidifiers, 5 tons a/c (not for just this room), 1/2hp chiller, and a lot of other equipment. In veg I keep my UC room HOT with high humidity my chiller struggles but it keeps the water temp low enough for my girls. I get about one day every week and a half to post so I'll do my best to keep this thread up to date.

Here is a pic of the room right after tear down and rebuild It's a few weeks old and taken off a phone but I'll have some nice pics soon with my cannon in the next few weeks.View attachment 324628

Room was a little dirty but the pics will roll in soon.

G

GKR

Pic didn't seem to work post count maybe? Oh well I'll get it figured out. BTW I'm running CS nutes sterile and use IBA at the beginning of my veg period.

G

GKR

Dirty UC room

UcIMAG0213

G

GeneticFreak

Great looking room!! Looks like you should have tons of verts in there instead of horizs. Plant centers look like 40". Clean setup for sure I'll strap in for this one!!

G

GKR

Thats nice looking setup, welcome to the farm... Looking forward to seeing how you do
Great looking room!! Looks like you should have tons of verts in there instead of horizs. Plant centers look like 40". Clean setup for sure I'll strap in for this one!!
Thanks guys no updates yet but I'll have some soon. Been thinking about doing verts for a while maybe next run. Happy 4th everyone!

G

GKR

So I had some problems with the Maui, mainly calcium deficiency, but I'm back on track now and these girls are looking great. This strain actually seems to be really calcium hungry compared to the Bubba I had been running in the UC before which was really surprising to me, than again this is my first time
running the Maui in hydro so I wasn't expecting a perfect run here. I actually had to change around my profile quite a bit to get her looking healthy. Overall I was set back about a week and a half or so but I have her figured out now and I will have some pics soon. I'm waiting on a new battery charger for my cannon dslr and I tried snapping a few pics on my phone but with lights on I just get weird bars, which I'm sure most of you are aware of. Well this is my little update I know it's not much but at least it's something. I'll have more soon, happy farming everyone!

Top Bottom