8k+ watt Vertical Tree Grow, soilless

• Thread starter istari72
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
patriots333

patriots333

also how long is veg time , I'm using 5 gal buckets an coco with a week veg time , flower when 2 ft tall , top em an get 1.5 per light....I expect although lights keep having to be raised .. but those pics are 4 weeks in

istari72

istari72

also how long is veg time , I'm using 5 gal buckets an coco with a week veg time , flower when 2 ft tall , top em an get 1.5 per light....I expect although lights keep having to be raised .. but those pics are 4 weeks in
wow, hows this for a delayed response...lol. yer ladies look Great! and what a clean setup. well done.

ok, in no particular order, yield was never fully tallied, overwhelmed with harvest, drying, trimming, trimming, trimming, and so on...less than i'd hoped for. I made numerous mistakes such as watering with a strong stream from hose, use of very cold water, insufficient root development due to such nonsense. consequently, with so many un controlled variables I was unable to reach any conclusive results regarding the pvc pipe thingies. I use smaller wider airpots now, and use a 2:1 premium siolless mix to -perlite blend with added dolomite instead of a soilless base with organic amendments.

last question I think, how long veged? no freaking idea other than a long time. and super-lst-fim-bendiy canopy management. BTW, leaf removal in my now more experienced opinion is only helpful in very limited, selective manner - no large solar panel leaves in inner perimeter, and only enough removal to open up a bit of light penetration and added critical air movement. I do, however, start pulling yellowed and other dying material progressively over last two weeks of flower, with last week or so fairly defoliated, and most shite off for last three days, no water.

Namaste.
Istari72
matdog

patriots333

patriots333

man i really threw it togather , those were used bulbs , i just got 10 new ones coming on in 10 min .. i got roon for 5 more trees , warm weather is gonna kill me , be better to put 10 8" xxxl hoods an go scrog 4 girls per light , ..thats the ticket , mine was fast cheap and effective , room was built as grow so all i had to do was panda and do the bacics ..venting , hanging lgts , ect.. thanks ill post em at 5 weeks now , they are filling out

patriots333

patriots333

i do pull the light blocking fans , save the lower srac for bho , tinking abbout a 5 t4 ton split residential ac system , have attic space in garage and i used to install it when i worked , lol older systems cheap noe , r-22

patriots333

patriots333

i did same setup in promix and lucas formula and yield sucked , i was in new envioorment but i should have done better also , coco is thr KEY!

Top Bottom