8k watt vetical lighting

• Thread starter nedmark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nedmark

I am going to be turning my garage into my grow room and am going to be running 8 1000 watt air cooled lights.growing 10 gallon bags with ffof/light warrior. running botanicare cal-mag plus,liquid karma,pure blend bloom,sweet.I will flip these girls at 36-42". will be growing:white widow x blueberry,purple nepal,bananna kush,light of jah kush,maui,ak47. I am planning on setting up like this. circles of 6 with 1000 watt hanging in the middle. I will have 8 pods of 6 hoping to get 1.5-2 lbs per light. Any input or suggestions are welcome.Also this will be a sealed room with co2.

stickyicky

stickyicky

Ned would be proud.

BTLS Rocks! Good Luck with the grow BROTHER. I will go vertical before I die.

I'm runnin 3-1000's and 2-600's on 2-4x4 tables along with 5 gal. ebb 'n' gro buckets (running 7 buckets this run). I'm pullin around 1.25 per 1k.

You'll get what your looking for +.

Welcome to the Farm!

Good Luck,

S

Socachi

Ned sounds good, look forward to some pics when you get the room set up

N

nedmark

thx for the replys brothers. you know ned would be proud and coming over to burn a wheel. and im sure brent would be right behind him."shut the fuk up asshole" I hope your right about me hitting my goal.I dont know shelves seem pretty full around here and every one wnts to pay $500 less per lb then i figured(from my last sales) so I might not have enough dorayme to do what I want.We will see but I have to give $10000 to my sister for her set up. I will at very least add 2 more lights and stay in the 12 x 12 room I'm in now and run a dozen less plants.that will at least give me 6k in lights. at the 4k I ran last time I seem to be averaging about 2.5 ounces per plant. Not sure yet tho less then half through harvest 29 to go.good luck to you guys. nedmark

S

SouthernFarms

Sounds like you are in Central FL? I grew up down there. Remember when BTLS was on 93.3 LMAO talking to all the teeny boppers. Good luck with the room.

N

nedmark

thx man actually im in co. catch bubba on sattelite the best show ever uncensored.

stickyicky

stickyicky

thx for the replys brothers. you know ned would be proud and coming over to burn a wheel. and im sure brent would be right behind him."shut the fuk up asshole" I hope your right about me hitting my goal.I dont know shelves seem pretty full around here and every one wnts to pay $500 less per lb then i figured(from my last sales) so I might not have enough dorayme to do what I want.We will see but I have to give $10000 to my sister for her set up. I will at very least add 2 more lights and stay in the 12 x 12 room I'm in now and run a dozen less plants.that will at least give me 6k in lights. at the 4k I ran last time I seem to be averaging about 2.5 ounces per plant. Not sure yet tho less then half through harvest 29 to go.good luck to you guys. nedmark

Is this a run or a shoot?

Actually it's Gimmick! Sounds like the best run I have ever seen "IN MY LIFE".

People not in the know, are probably trippin on this thread.

Your plan sounds good.

Later

G

goleboy

just had some maui and the elbo of it smelled like straight medical untensils...big fan of that strain...frosted the fux out

N

nedmark

Is this a run or a shoot?

Actually it's Gimmick! Sounds like the best run I have ever seen "IN MY LIFE".

People not in the know, are probably trippin on this thread.

Your plan sounds good.

Later

this is a shoot brother not a work no swerve here.and going to make alot of oil on the backside. love all you farmers in a non faggot way.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom