8x600 watt digital ballast yield for beginner

• Thread starter jasonpeaks99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jasonpeaks99

GDAY MATEYS/MATETTS, This is my fist time growing and have put a lot of money, effort and study and research to give my babies an environment where i hope to be rewarded with primo buds,i went as far to move to an area that would help in the cultivation of my new passion and to stay undetected by those who wish to destroy my babies:finger: .Friends and family are now 6 hours away. 1 year to see how green my thumb is(i think eat dream of growing i am very committed .OCD just a little lol but its called "HAVING A GO MATE".;)
1: My set up as follows:Flower room room size 6 m(19 ft) length x 4 m(13 ft) width 2.4 m (7.4 ft) height ,walls and floor panda film, airtight 12/12.
Veg room 1 m(3 ft) x 3 m (9 ft) 18/6 4 x 130 watt florescent lights, intake exhaust vented to flower room.
2: 150 mm(6 in) centrifugal intake fan and silencer, 150 mm(6 in) centrifugal exhaust fan and silencer with 80 watt ozone generator connected to ducting (outside grow room)with 1 meter mixing chamber and 2 wall fans (also have carbon filter but will install if ozone generator is not efficient).
3: Rural property with with NO extreme high or low temps .
4: 8 drain to waste tables 1200 mm x 1200 mm(4 ft x 4 ft ) width/length, 300 mm (1 ft) height covered in panda film.2 rows of 4.
5: Pots at 25 litre (6.6 gall) 4 on each table,covered in panda film. Lol place looks like a hospital very white very clean i need my sunglasses:cool: .(4 am atm time to crack a stubby (beer).ok got it .mmm mothers milk:D back to it i suppose.
6: Coco fiber(not peat) Perlite 50/50 mix.
7: 8 x 600 watt digital ballast with hps grow lush lights.8 + 2 growlush timer box(hardwired my brother is an electrician).I have been zapped before ME NO LIKE:hungover: (Im aussie/asian im aloud to say that lol).beer is kicking in.
8:Decent ph and ec/ppm meters .Practice using meters fun to get it right.
9:Dutch master one nutes with additives .27 grow / flower,silica,zone,potash+,liquid light and saturator.Gold range replicator and aps for clones.

10:Strain i will be using will be Big Bang from green house seeds . Getting seeds to Australia is a real mongrel not enough stealth i even asked if they could put them in mecano set or model (lots of pieces)but they will send them in a t-shirt THAT IS NOT STEALTH AN XRAY MACHINE :mad:.I will get my seeds i will fly there if needed opps there goes that ocd again lol . 4 weeks veg 6-8 weeks flower .Now what would i expect to yield in this time frame and environment i will use co2 generator in time and look into sog but baby steps for now,environment,ph,ec/ppm nutes,strain and lots of attention is my aim at the moment.as i said its called "HAVING A GO MATE".

sixstring

sixstring

Nice setup.biggest mistake I see most new growers do is in the nutes.imo stick to the base nutes and save all those fancy additives for your 2nd or 3rd run, once you have everything clicking and recovered some costs.then start tinkering with nutes if you think your plants came up short.good luck with the first run and have fun, ill be watching for possible pics lol.peace

J

jasonpeaks99

Nice setup.biggest mistake I see most new growers do is in the nutes.imo stick to the base nutes and save all those fancy additives for your 2nd or 3rd run, once you have everything clicking and recovered some costs.then start tinkering with nutes if you think your plants came up short.good luck with the first run and have fun, ill be watching for possible pics lol.peace
thanks six i will take your advise baby steps for now

Top Bottom