8x8 veg and flower chambers medical grow need help!

• Thread starter teejay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

teejay

hey there community,
i just got a new spot with a 20x25 with 7 foot ceilings. i was thinking about throwing 2 8x8 chambers in there one for veg one for flowering or just run the whole 20x 25 space as a whole room we dont want a crazy number of plants or anything my script allows me 25 plants due to my conditions . i am trying to do this with no more then 25 plants preferably 20. i have done 2 other smaller 10 and 12 plant indoor grows and have a few years outdoor expierience im just trying to get the best facts i can and no go into this blind.i was thinking of running 2600 to 3000 watts for the 8x8 flower and 1800 to 2000 watts for the 8x8 veg. if i choose to run as a wholespace what watts would i be looking at? and i havent looked so far int fans and filters and would also like to know what fans/filters and how many would i need? and if i got it all wrong just let me know how i can do it right.

T

teejay

and thank everyone for anytips i really appreciate tips so i can make this a succes rather then keep having to go to a dispensary and having to pay 45 to 50 bucks an 8th and know what is exactly in my meds

straincreation

straincreation

So my input is on your room questions. Are you planning on doing perpetual, or do you plan to do a flip every 2months. If your gonna go perpetual definitely run the tents start half a month, or put 2 plants in every week.
Have a harvest every 3 weeks or so.

If you want to veg 3 weeks and then flip 20 plants than that would be the way to go, full room what did you say 20x25 right 4000w 5 plants per light say veg 4 weeks to fill the canopy. if your staying at 20 plants if not you could do 6 per light and still be under your count.

Ventilation? You have many many options, co2 ? You mentioned a mini split? Sealed ? You could run fresh air at night and keep good temps depending where your at. So idk thats really in the air for you to choose.
Brands filter. Imo CAN, PHRESH. Do work for me.
Well I hope this gets something brewing in that noggin that can help you come up with a plan of attack. So you can ask the right questions to dial your self into a setup you enjoy. Just dont forget in the end it will all be accounted for as XP.

P.s.. Imo. Filter>> fan>> hood. If you run cool tubes.
Also I belive this is posted in the wrong section I think you should be in grow design and setup.
maybe a mod will help you out and get this thread there so more can shine in on this some one will .

Then again I could be wrong.

Idk but happy farmin;)

T

teejay

thank u sooooooooomuch i have been tryingto do as much research as i can.thank u sooooooooooooooo much for the tips im going to give that a shot and im new to posting on here aha so i apologize for being in the wrong section. thank you for lettingme know ill definantly keep u posted as to how everything is pushing along along too

Top Bottom