9 days of 12/12 and plant will not revert to veg. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter Bull Trout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bull Trout

Bull Trout

I recently killed off a old tired mother plant of Blue Dream as well as a few others. I accidentally put them all into flower. I realized nine days in to 12/12 that I messed up. Grabbed one of each strain that seemed the strongest and have had them under 24/7 for going on 9 weeks. The other two gals have mostly reverted to veg in the last two weeks or so. The Blue Dream unfortunately has held her same bud structure and not grown an inch.

Thanks in advance.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

extra Nitrogen unless you thinks there enough then it's locked out I transplant on a reveg also

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

extra Nitrogen unless you thinks there enough then it's locked out I transplant on a reveg also

I hit them all hard twice w N. But I have yet to transplant. That will be my next move I guess. And then remove some of the little buds. Its interesting, because the other two strains both came around at nearly the same time.

@torquer Thanks. I have hit them with a tea with a double dose of alfalfa meal than normal thinking that the triacontanol would push them back. I think that is what made the other two revert.

straincreation

straincreation

Exactly what toquer said. Some girls just wont go back unless you send those auxins movin to the right places.
I feel your clones reveged in that amount of time because, they were cut changing the whole plants out look on life and all cells, hormones tissue,mitochondria. Doing what it needs to do to stay alive. Ever snap a branch mid flower?
A suddle change in hormones that late is not gonna make a whole plant fall behind to much but, IME ive noticed the lag in that particular branch and plant.
Ive seen plants go 3 mo. Until they actually went back, mind you that was under a 100w flouro so i get it.

I say all you can do is give it a try. Wont hurt, 9 days and this much trouble idk there may be something else. Is the BD showing any kind of new growth or mutated growth?
Hope i didnt raise more questions than answered.

You mentioned lockout being a possibikity? Is the plant showing any signs of this? Is your ppm or ec off. Idk no pics so im shootin in the dark. BOL!
Happy farmin;)

straincreation

straincreation

Im stoned....... i thought you guys were the same person. Cavemans avatar looks the same on my tablet. Clownin...

So caveman has got you there^^^ patients my friend. bumping the alfalfa will help. Careful though ive gotten some bad burn from to much, you using raw or liquid?

Happy farmin;)

Ambre

Ambre

You might try taking some cuts from the bottom of the plant & rooting them. I have some friends who don't keep mothers - they take cuts from the bottom of the plant early in flowering to veg up for the next crop.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'd give her 6 hours of night then. And make sure to remove as many flowers s possible. Foliars will be the solution. What strain?
I think a lil rest would be a nice treat that might help snap back into rhythm....

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Ill transplant, remove some buds, and set them in the teen spot and see if she comes back. Its interesting the Alien Bubblegum and Jack Herer, bounced back after the two hits of the high octane alfalfa. The Blue Dream nada. Ill be back. Thanks again folk.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Ill transplant, remove some buds, and set them in the teen spot and see if she comes back. Its interesting the Alien Bubblegum and Jack Herer, bounced back after the two hits of the high octane alfalfa. The Blue Dream nada. Ill be back. Thanks again folk.
One more thing I've done is overwatered that's easy for me to do in the reveg

Top Bottom