9 weeks what can I do?

• Thread starter Tyzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tyzoo

Is this signs of a nitrogen deficiency?

9 weeks old fox farm trio 1/2 dose every other water. Half dose calmag once a week started in early flower. FF strawberry fields. Plant had no signs of deficiencies up in til the last couple weeks. Is this a fade or can I do anything to help?
9 weeks what can i do

9 weeks what can i do 2
9 weeks what can i do 3
9 weeks what can i do 4
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Relax bud your plant id doing great. It's her fall time. Make sure and get your Nitrogen way down around 200 ppm. Bump up the Phosphorus and Potassium. 60 ppm each is plenty. She is in flower don't feed her any more veg mix. She is just doing what pot plants do. Watch the PH very close.
Keep it few points ether side of 6.5 at this time. Don't burn her buy bumping up the light she looks very happy. Nice job so far.

T

Tyzoo

I start pulling the yellow leaves that break off easy 🤷‍♂️

Makes my grow look better ✌️🤓🧟‍♂️

Edit: In before mobile nutrients 😀
I have been considering removing some of the yellow leaves. Wasn’t sure how yellow to let them go before pulling them or if I should let them fall Naturally if and when they do.

BB22

BB22

I have been considering removing some of the yellow leaves. Wasn’t sure how yellow to let them go before pulling them or if I should let them fall Naturally if and when they do.

I’m a newer grower. Just kind of what I’m thinking.

The plant cannibalizes itself as it goes through its lifecycle. I don’t want the plant to divert energy into the dying leaves.

Instead I want the plant to put that energy into the buds. ✌️

T

Tyzoo

I’m a newer grower. Just kind of what I’m thinking.

The plant cannibalizes itself as it goes through its lifecycle. I don’t want the plant to divert energy into the dying leaves.

Instead I want the plant to put that energy into the buds. ✌️
thank you so much for insight

Top Bottom