90 degree

• Thread starter Skunt01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunt01

Skunt01

So I up the power of my light to 100% trying a few different things to keep temps down but wasn't able to. I finally gave up and bought a new enclosed dom and installed the ductwork and Jimmy ridge the fan up to her so I'm hoping it will b fixed now not sure cause light doesn't come on till 8 tonight but I was wondering if 2 days with high heat will damage her or what I need to do to correct. There is no heat burn symptom at the moment besides just a few older fans tips burning and curling. I did water her the first day and she dyed out a lil soil not plant so water her a lil at the edge of the pot and seems to b ok. Any input on anything or do I just ride her out. Shes just finished week 1 of flowering. Thanks

90 degree
90 degree 2
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
So I up the power of my light to 100% trying a few different things to keep temps down but wasn't able to. I finally gave up and bought a new enclosed dom and installed the ductwork and Jimmy ridge the fan up to her so I'm hoping it will b fixed now not sure cause light doesn't come on till 8 tonight but I was wondering if 2 days with high heat will damage her or what I need to do to correct. There is no heat burn symptom at the moment besides just a few older fans tips burning and curling. I did water her the first day and she dyed out a lil soil not plant so water her a lil at the edge of the pot and seems to b ok. Any input on anything or do I just ride her out. Shes just finished week 1 of flowering. Thanks
Can you turn your ballast down to 60-70%.? It's the only thing that saved me this year. It brought the temp down on a 1000w hps to 82-83f from 90+f that and and lots of air movement.

Skunt01

Skunt01

Can you turn your ballast down to 60-70%.? It's the only thing that saved me this year. It brought the temp down on a 1000w hps to 82-83f from 90+f that and and lots of air movement.

Yes I can but I'm hoping this half ass shit works. Lol if not I will turn back down to 50 and will mess around with it next week.

Top Bottom