91 Chem - How to grow?

• Thread starter skywalkerOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

P6010022

Skunkmaster has come to the rescue again. That is exactly what we do . Prune hard and clean up anything that will not be tops or within the top 12 in of canopy. Rock hard sweet chemmy funk!
Deepbuddy I promise you got the real deal.

Peace
yeah man, i dont know how to thank you brother, seriously its one of my all time favs, and yeah, she isnt a bad yielder at all esp with foliar cal apps! seriously word to the wise cal 25 or anything with a good amount of cal will get strains pumping. fwiw.

as can be directly witnessed in the above pic, which is homebrew420's pic.

B

BluEyes77

i just had to comment 1 more time, i just finally re-read your post "I picked up the SkywalkerOG cut from Progressive Options which turns out to be the 91 Chem cut some call the Docta."
think about what you are saying, you went to pick up a cut "SkywalkerOG" which is easy to get cuts of and somehow these professionals have confused it with a 91 Chem! they do not even look the same AT ALL !!! so basically i believe you just got a "SkywalkerOG" not a 91 chem! there is no mistaking the 91 chem cut, it looks lanky and has leaves that definetly do not look like a skywalker og

Venom818

Venom818

i have the cut Chemdog 91 skunk va cut, so show me a pic in flower or veg or both of yours, if you got any chem from them it was a Chemdog D and nothing more. don't trip Chemdog D is quite the lady. the 91' is something that is tightly held, they have 91 og's which are not Chemdog 91 but a cut from GAM dispensary that is now defunct. the 91 og is dank as fuck as well

there Chemdog D is fake there Chemdog 91 is fake

Top Bottom