91 chem skunk va smoke report

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

waiting on my camrea tomorrow and i'll g et the smkoe report rockin i love this weed and i can't wait to describe it to you guys i'll have evertythin downloded tommorow supper time i really like it!,,,,,, hope you guys don't mind waiting until tomorrow and clue this up!

peace fello farmers green bastard

D

Dulce

You must love this weed if you're so excited about posting a smoke report that you start the thread in advance letting us know that a smoke report is coming :)

Looking forward to it :rasta2:

~D~

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Haha, want me to take a shot for ya and you can do a report?

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
sounds great so far...sounds like your really stoned and excited haha! Great report bro. Peace HDK

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Cant wait to hear this report on the Chemdog 91 Skunk VA. I am flowering this special girl out atm. RB

D

Dubwobble

The herb must have been good, you forgot to report... lol

Yo G, if you have a scanner you can just scan those buds,no need for a camera.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Haha, hes smoking a bud of mine bro, think he may have liked it too much, I'll take a shot of the bud for him, lol, or maybe I'll just do one myself here, but its not a good run in my eyes. And yes, it is out there.

green bastard

green bastard

sorry for the delay there fellas.....smoked all the first sample and was given another so he she is!

one thing i gotta sat this i some great weed even though as big buddy stated it wasn't the best run for him it still is fuckin great!....

first off the smell is wonderful lemon chemyness with fuel and skunk undertones.....has a real nice heady high imo

it tastes almost like it smells but the lemon/cirtus stands out more in the actual smoke with a bit of skunk in there as well!!! all aorund i give it and 8/10 and would def call her a keeper that first smell got me hooked....thanks big buddy!

New pics 2 056
New pics 2 057
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey he got it up. First off I'd like to say i wasnt even going to post pics of these buds as they are a touch embarrassing. This is about 2-3 weeks immature as far as I'm concerned so its not at all what it should be, but its a bud that seems to smoke nice regardless, but still not right. I'm gonna hit the old massage chair for an hour and I'll spark one myself and do a little report as I smoke as I kind of get different flavours I think.

C

CAPO

More like Lucky green Bastard.

Very very nice......kush candy funk....I'm rife with jealousy.

Thanks for the pix!(better late than never at old Terrapin Station I always say)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Lol 3 weeks off and were talking about describing flavors.lmao..

Your in canada and you got the 91 skunk va... hmmmm...... maybe a pheno from the beans.

Top Bottom