• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
skunk bro>>i am not trying to shit on your thread here or be a dickhead>>please understand that. It doesn't benefit anyone looking at fake cuts and it brings false hope so to speak to the unknowing:)
if you look at the first page on the history of chem familyhttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f53/history-Chemdog-family-4461/>>is the template you need to be going with as far as online verification purposes, as pics speak 1000 words

chem 3 and 4 done right thread coming soon>>that is the importance of these threads skunk<<

gtd:passingjoint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
GTD you said about leaf structure and it was just a dried trim nug picture at the point. . There was no leaf structure.

Why don't you have the 91 Chem anymore GTD? That is the most interesting question to me. WTF??? Get it back!!!!!

i was referring to his pics in his other thread brother:)
after growing em all and having them all>>The Chemdog D is all a man really needs imo>>I have passed that chic out plenty when i had her>> that particular cut, 2 people still have her that i know of:)

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog 91 apothecary would be more appropriate than some chem hybrid but definitely not the 91 chem (skunkva)

Still looks dank regardless skunk
gtd

I

ibTheMan

I just go str8 to taste, says fuely (dam i love fuely)looks good so, i love it.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

~SMF~fuck this site, most ppl here are haters.. ..... im out....... skunk that shit looks like the fire and i cant wait to smoke that SKUNK VA cut from miss. elvis from looking at his menu of cuts i thought it was mr chem him self..... lol but for real good job on the chem grow..

gtd- im pretty sure bb and smf got the cut from the same dude.... either way i understand you about the fake cuts but a PM would be nice before you go on blast.... stay up hommie

GTD-sorry bro my bad i didnt see that you gave big buddy the cut a while back i eat my words on that

_funkyflamingo_

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
skunk bro>>i am not trying to shit on your thread here or be a dickhead>>please understand that. It doesn't benefit anyone looking at fake cuts and it brings false hope so to speak to the unknowing:)
if you look at the first page on the history of chem familyhttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f53/history-Chemdog-family-4461/>>is the template you need to be going with as far as online verification purposes, as pics speak 1000 words

chem 3 and 4 done right thread coming soon>>that is the importance of these threads skunk<<

gtd:passingjoint:
It's crazy to think that we all have false hope to have something so special... GTD, I respect your skillz in the garden, but damn it's hard to pat you on the back when your hand is still there... :giggle You've been fortunate to have access to legit cuts, but Chem 3 and 4 done right >>> is not what this thread is about... <<< I'm just saying as politely as I can... This thread is about SMF's Skunk VA, which he has only run once... Let's see how she turns out on the second run... :cool

I

ibTheMan

Fake Cuts? god dam does it matter? so if skunks cut is different but is better, you want the original?
this is all about improvement, we aint collectn old cars, and if its origianal ,cross that thing to the latest and greatest OG, forget haters its just words.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
greenthumb just came off wrong....i think everyone will have to agree to disagree and just move on.
ill put this trash talking to an end like this.......

my cut, whatever it may be (skunkVa, fake, apothecary) is super strong and killer for sure. iv grown TONS of strains and this baby sticks out like a fat bitch at a bikini contest. final work being, this shit is dank and it is what it is.....cant we all just get along lol.....you know we are cool GTD, just take your frustration out on someone being an asshole to ya on forums and not and burned out hippie like myself just tryin to give people something to look at lol....we cool ~skunk

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

greenthumb just came off wrong....i think everyone will have to agree to disagree and just move on.
ill put this trash talking to an end like this.......

my cut, whatever it may be (skunkVa, fake, apothecary) is super strong and killer for sure. iv grown TONS of strains and this baby sticks out like a fat bitch at a bikini contest. final work being, this shit is dank and it is what it is.....cant we all just get along lol.....you know we are cool GTD, just take your frustration out on someone being an asshole to ya on forums and not and burned out hippie like myself just tryin to give people something to look at lol....we cool ~skunk

good man good plan i like that idea.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

where is the verification on this so called 91 chem skunkva???

Skunkmaster, not trying to be a dizzick but that Chemdog 91 that you grow in your other chem thread>>looks nothing like the real deal<<chem hybrid at best>>cosmetics/structure is just not there even the leaf's look nothing like Chemdog 91:)
>>i dont get whats with all the fake cuts being posted up on the boards>>it does know body justice by posting up pics of fake cuts but cause confusion.

>>unless there is any verification on it, it is all just speculation.

:passingjoint:
Gtd

you crack me up danny...lol dj

I

ibTheMan

Clones come with COA now? lol See haters,lol just like they hated of my haze.lol(been drinkn)

I would be honored to smoke that stuff.

S

Steve Z

Clones come with COA now? lol See haters,lol just like they hated of my haze.lol(been drinkn)

I would be honored to smoke that stuff.

thats the point exactly i know im not even involved but i dont see why you all are getting pissed, you should be saying THANK YOU GTD!!

this thread isnt "look at my good weed" its "look at my 91 chem skunk va" which GTD has grown and being a homie is looking out and saying "hey bro that aint the right cut" and somehow he's hatin?!?!?! for informing people?!?!?! wow i must have my world upside down or something.

so with that being said all you that say "who cares its good weed i'd smoke it blah blah blah" that isnt why we are here, we are strain lurkers and hunters and are looking for the best and most elite, and when someone says hey look i found it! and someone helps him by saying no keep looking and he's the dick

yall crack me up:bubblez:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

thats the point exactly i know im not even involved but i dont see why you all are getting pissed, you should be saying THANK YOU GTD!!

this thread isnt "look at my good weed" its "look at my 91 chem skunk va" which GTD has grown and being a homie is looking out and saying "hey bro that aint the right cut" and somehow he's hatin?!?!?! for informing people?!?!?! wow i must have my world upside down or something.

so with that being said all you that say "who cares its good weed i'd smoke it blah blah blah" that isnt why we are here, we are strain lurkers and hunters and are looking for the best and most elite, and when someone says hey look i found it! and someone helps him by saying no keep looking and he's the dick

yall crack me up:bubblez:

I second that. I don't see how he is hatin by tryin to clear the air and eliminate all the bullshit cuts going around. If I was a mod I would point out a lot of fake cuts on the boards. You can tell by looking at something that its not right, doesnt matter on the growing technique. You can clearly see the leaves are no where similiar in the Chemdog family history thread and the pics shown. Like I said before not trying to be a dick, just pointing out the obvious.

GTD should start a Chemdog clone only community thread and all imposters be deleted to showcase the real elite cuts.

I

ibTheMan

Unless YOU, not a friend, You bread the original, would You bet your life yours is the origianal? if you say yes, you my friend are full of it. Hell most of you where probably 10 in 91.

MARTA

MARTA

Unless YOU, not a friend, You bread the original, would You bet your life yours is the origianal? if you say yes, you my friend are full of it. Hell most of you where probably 10 in 91.

I was 11...

So there!

R

Rabbi

Just a word on behalf of GTD.......what all you farmers in no med state are seeing from us Farmer in Med States is.........the frustration building around fake bullshit flying around everywhere. I think sometime soon there will be some sort of organization to validate genetic.

In addition, when people get fake shit - flower it - then sell it to a Disp. it hurts the legit dude with the real cut. because these Club buyer out here don't really know and if they get burned on a shit or slow moving strain then they tend not to pick it up ever again, even if its fire.

So give GTD a break, he wasn't trying to be a dick its just what us westies are dealing with and you all are just hearing our frustration.........same it going on with the THC testing.....just read Texas kids latest thread......so you all soon hear us bitching bout these sudo scientist testers out west.

Rabbi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom