• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

grenbone

s o

G double o D GOOD

lolololol :damnhippie: hahaha

I have not smoked real Chemdog 91 since the 90's. All I know is that it was some of the best if not strongest weed I've ever had the pleasure to smoke.

SMF, if your cut is better than all of your OG's, then whatever it is (Chemdog 91 or not), it is a dank ass keeper fosho!

TortureKill

TortureKill

:eave it to matt riot to sling a comment about another mans cock, during a strain thread.. Fucking homo. Whens this kid gonna come outta the closet.

I'd be really surprised if Mizz Elvis had a fake anything...

and why the hell would anyone give two shits about the goddamn chem 3 when it was one that no one wanted to work.

Chemdog D smells like babyshit, throw that indica shit in the trash and try growing some real sativas, try rockin out some haze buds. Something longer than 8 weeks.

Skunk i bet you have a cock like a full grown horse.

B

biggs

looks dank to me. its amazing how much drama one cut can cause. hope you enjoy smoking her skunk. looks like some seriously good meds.

M

Medicinal

a full grown horse... or a churchmouse

ahahaha.. this cracks me up. Doesn't anyone here have a sense of humor? Anyway, nice report Skunk master. Ya know, of anyone on these boards, I'd consider you a "pro" at assessing bud. Another thing, many a time I have come across some famous cuts, for ex: trainwreck. Disappointing to say the least compared to the "fake" cut I burned the week before. So with that being said, I wouldn't be surprised if this bud you posted here is better than chemdog's 91, if it indeed is a different cut :harvest:

Aligee

Aligee

... Eser keeping it real !!! holla back homie... nice Chemdog 91 Skunk report bro >>>
love how the haters come out to play ...

what does Krunch say "haters gonna hate" lol!!!
=)

southstreets

southstreets

... Eser keeping it real !!! holla back homie... nice Chemdog 91 Skunk report bro >>>
love how the haters come out to play ...

what does Krunch say "haters gonna hate" lol!!!
=)

whats good aligee!!!! yo you got esers 91 cut???

Aligee

Aligee

in so many words ... the 91' is in the building !!! whats good bro ?!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
in so many words ... the 91' is in the building !!! whats good bro ?!!!

>>>you guys are funny:giggle go post up the fake cuts of the 91 chem on ICMAG>>>don't clutter up this forum with that bullshit:)

gtd

southstreets

southstreets

werent you the one with the fugaizies!!! :giggle ... just like everyone who doesnt have ur wifi #3 theres are all fakes!!! :) have a good one mod...

Aligee

Aligee

na im gonna do it here just for you mr moderator you what a joke... carry on !!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
werent you the one with the fugaizies!!! :giggle ... just like everyone who doesnt have ur wifi #3 theres are all fakes!!! :) have a good one mod...

>>No that was the fake Chemdog D from PO 2 years ago:)do your research buddy boy<<>>since when is it my WiFi#3 i think you bumped your head<<>> also she is a whore now<<

cheers

na im gonna do it here just for you mr moderator you what a joke... carry on !!!

Go ahead and post up that hemp Ali>>don't get mad when its called out as bullshit is all:)

gtd:passingjoint:

southstreets

southstreets

i know the whole scoop gtd eser told me whats crackin.. lol... i think u should see it before u call bullshit.. u might b really shockd..

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
... im a pm away if ya got more to say bro peace. aligee !!!

>>>no thank you:)<<<

i know the whole scoop gtd eser told me whats crackin.. lol... i think u should see it before u call bullshit.. u might b really shockd..

:giggle:giggle>>glad you got the whole scoop from somebody that thinks blue dream is some of the dankest weed>>Eser doesn't know shit about me<<period<<

gtd

southstreets

southstreets

he knew you the the fogaize cuts!! lol.. from the F squad... high hoe silver!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
he knew you the the fogaize cuts!! lol.. from the F squad... high hoe silver!!

>>Your not to bright either<<>>my findings on the fake Chemdog D from PO was posted here 2 years ago genius:)I did everyone a favor discovering that:)

gtd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom