9th Conference

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happy b

You yanks are lucky buggers . I can't even tell my freinds I grow good weed never mind enter it in a competition . but I would LOVE to b able to just go to these things . But alas it's not possible . hope everyone that does go has an awesome time.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Mmconference

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks to the laws we passed in Colorado blindly begging for some kind of 'legal' status, our canna competitions are strictly limited to commercial operations. Go Michigan! As a private grower/caregiver, I'd love to be able to see how my stable rates with the general public. Hope you guys have a great time!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

I'll def be hiting it up in GR! MGG
Well maybe not. I have no idea how credible this is, other than the guy hasn't bullshitted me yet in the 3 years I've known him, which in the bigger scheme of things isn't very long lol.

Anyway, a friend I met when I moved up a lil over 3 years ago, also the same friend that helped me do a lot of the heavy lifting, electrical and overhead stuff in my rooms that I was just physically unable to do came by this morning. As we were toasting an early morning J I asked him if he was gonna be going up to this event in GR. He told me not only was he not going, he'd advise me if I go to either not smoke and have a clean system, have a driver who is, or be ready to be fucked with royally by local LEO and MSP. Hes told me about a couple of grows hes setup for MSP and has connects and gets info from them and was told they are gonna busting peeps asses leaving this event b/c they know about the damn smoking area that will be there and they KNOW they're gonna be racking up some arrests for drugged driving or whatever the fucking stupid ass law is. Both my wife and I are med patients and smoke all the time, not to mention the other Pharm meds I have to take everyday. Damn sure not gonna venture out to what sounds like a fuckin trap waitin to close on good peeps just trying to have a good time.

Again, I have no proof of any of this shit, just thought I'd give a heads up and hope I'm wrong. MGG

Natural

Natural

Well maybe not. I have no idea how credible this is, other than the guy hasn't bullshitted me yet in the 3 years I've known him, which in the bigger scheme of things isn't very long lol.

Anyway, a friend I met when I moved up a lil over 3 years ago, also the same friend that helped me do a lot of the heavy lifting, electrical and overhead stuff in my rooms that I was just physically unable to do came by this morning. As we were toasting an early morning J I asked him if he was gonna be going up to this event in GR. He told me not only was he not going, he'd advise me if I go to either not smoke and have a clean system, have a driver who is, or be ready to be fucked with royally by local LEO and MSP. Hes told me about a couple of grows hes setup for MSP and has connects and gets info from them and was told they are gonna busting peeps asses leaving this event b/c they know about the damn smoking area that will be there and they KNOW they're gonna be racking up some arrests for drugged driving or whatever the fucking stupid ass law is. Both my wife and I are med patients and smoke all the time, not to mention the other Pharm meds I have to take everyday. Damn sure not gonna venture out to what sounds like a fuckin trap waitin to close on good peeps just trying to have a good time.

Again, I have no proof of any of this shit, just thought I'd give a heads up and hope I'm wrong. MGG
just park offsite and take a cab or bus..slicker than grease

Motarebel

Motarebel

Well maybe you guys would be better off never leaving your houses if you think that way. Think about it, what's to stop a cop from pulling you over any second of the day you pull out your driveway? So now you cast doubt to those who know no better and kicked all the vendors in the sack. Can i come and fuck with you at your job site ?

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

I was gunna come to the conference
But then I got high
I was gunna eat your ......

R

rascali

I'm sorry, but that is just plain rubbish. If you're carded up, even if they pull you over stinking of skunk and all chinese-eyed, they have to prove impairment. If you are driving impaired, you deserve the bust, and bravo MSP!

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

@2DogWalker i think I seen u inline at the certification center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom