_S.O.G _ Sea Of Green _

• Thread starter GhostFace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GhostFace

GhostFace

one thing this site lacks is people growing SOG style, any SOG growers on here? post your sog pics & give us some info on your setup, plants, strains, light, soil, hydro, coco, yeilds etc. trying to get some ideas on a SOG setup for Patient so she can grow her own.

:animbong:

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I see them here and there and more in the tents, bushem out and flower. Check the grow diarys

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i've run sog beds of promix hp, bx and coco. 2 1k over a 4x8 bed atleast 6" deep. i use 2x10 and usually fill to 7-8". depending on strain and veg time, anywhere from 72-84-i veg anywhere from 2-3days, where they've caught and are starting to shoot their roots OR the same but then i top and veg for another 3-5 which causes the side shoots to take off for more of a scrog, depends on structure of strain. i use a tomato trellis net or something like that from the hardware shop n start it off right on top of the clones and once thru raise it with them to a point.

I just tried out air pots while im in a transition phase and i can't wait to go back to my beds.

i also like to trim of lower scrap and focus on a nice even canopy.

G

gorgeousj206

Wasup ghost i run a sog with 14"tall 4"wide tall pots i have 8 10x20prop trays and i put 10 in each tray.I also run 720watts of led with sativa dominant strains with little side branching trying to kill it.....

D

djfloms

I run a SOG setup, great results and I harvest every week, so ya it's a great way to get your quality and quantity

T

tmoney212

Hey there is a thread from several years back we should really just revive versus start a new thread. Its old but the information is still good and there is already 6 pages go check it out

G

GirlCarny

Read Sweettooths thread, hes doing a coco sog in a sealed room.

Top Bottom