A Bit Late But Here Goes...

• Thread starter King Julien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
King Julien

King Julien

Been here for well over a week now so this is a bit late but better late than never.

I'm King Julien. I rule over the kingdom a lemurs and I like to party my tail .....wait. That's my avatar.

Okay so you're not allow to know who I am but I'm sure we'll still get along.

I can say that I live in a rural environment. Think lots of farmland and racism. I own a small house on a small farm. I would die if forced to live in any inner city.

Not a people person. It's not that I don't get along with most people. I just don't like most people and thus don't deal with them. Just because I can deal with you doesn't mean I want or have to. If forced to though I am very good at it.

I work a job that works very closely with law enforcement. I can't say too much without giving sensitive information about myself away but I will say this. I don't aid authorities in cases, I don't rat people out, I don't prosecute, and I don't get drug tested.

The best of all worlds really. When law enforcement see me they don't think, "There goes that dirty town stoner," they think, "Oh hey, there's that nice young man I have to deal with occasionally for business." Most of my friends don't have that benefit.

Luckily, all of my friends that smoke are either lifelong friends or family so I'm not too worried about anybody ratting me out and even my closest friends know nothing about me growing. Just as it should be.

I grow legal mushrooms as a hobby. I also farm, garden, do machine and carpentry work, play guitar, and piano, dabble in photography, am educated in multiple fields, and last but not least am slowly but surely building a forge for blacksmithing and getting together the tools for both that and glassblowing.

OH, I also build buildings out of recycled materials. Plastic bottles, tires, rebar, concrete netting and concrete custom mixed with recycled styrofoam. Makes an estimated 24+ R value for insulation factor.

Built a small mushroom hut doing it. Planning on building a greenhouse base and back, north facing, wall the same way for ultimate heat retention combined with a water storage in floor heating system using water tanks in heat boxes to generate more heat for free and using natural heat cycling to circulate the water.

Can't show pictures without giving stuff away but look on youtube if you're interested in the process. It's where I learnt most of it with a little help from a couple forums here and there.

I'm a bit of an amateur chemist. I don't think I'm allowed to say what some of that means on this site but I can say I do take pride in my extractions. When I do a BHO or ISO run I go for max cold and speed and go for 2-3 batches out of the same run for good, better, and best qualities. I may not have fancy equipment but I take my time and do everything I can right.

I'm a serious foodie and plan to post plenty of recipes in the recipe section. Canna-chicken, canna-frozen yogurt, canna-crust pizza, and canna-every thing you can possibly bake that's super indulgent and even some healthy ones!

Other than that, while I've only been here a short while, I've been here at least long enough to know I'm fond of the site and the community. Lots of solid growers and extractors on this forum. I hope to be as useful to others as many of them have been to me over the years on this and other forums.

Happy growing!

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome to the farm, King J, took a look at your linked grow and is/was nice, good luck going forward.

Top Bottom