A/C & Dehumidifier Water

• Thread starter KENT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KENT

KENT

There is a water shortage in my state, my a/c and dehumidifier create around 30 gallons of water a day, this would be more than enough to supply my garden. Can I use this water, if so can it be used as it or should I run it through a r/o machine to make sure. I have been told mixed answers, so I am trying to a few more minds on this question.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Running that water through an R/O is unnecessary but I would suggest a UV filter. This will kill any pathogens that have developed in your machines and will runoff into your res. Other then that, do it. I know ALLOT of successful growers doing the same thing.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I hear mix things about this. Yet ever hear proof is in the pudding? Well I done this my self and got zero problems. Note it only filled half my tanks.
Use it ;)

KENT

KENT

So i tested my ac water, 0 ppm and 5.9 ph, it didn't fluctuate all crazy every time i added nutrients either. So i'm gonna go ahead and run with it, hopefully it works out.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Sweet just the answers I was looking for love it when a thread goes like this short sweet to the point and the answer we all wanted to hear as well :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom