A cali cut of master kush that has dark purple buds?

• Thread starter ievolution
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ievolution

hey every1. my friend that hooked me up with a legit headband clone is getting me a master kush cut that has dark ass purple buds. He calls it just 'master kush'. which if there was something else to it he forgot hes had it for years.. so basically im wondering if any1 knows a master kush cut not crosses that turns purple? any info would be appreciated. whatever it is i Love what it produces. nice having a purple strain with this good of potency. out of my 18 strains i have the headband he gave me is easily top 3.. i know every1 out there will say its fake im sure..

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
The master kush we used to run got very dark purple!!!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not sure the exact genetics but i got her from a southern oregon breeder about 6yrs back...

I

ievolution

the normal cut going around turns purple? or just 1 of the cuts? i usually am able to find more about certain cuts. but nothing really with this strain especially a master kush that turns purple? ive seen grand master kush which seems possible. and purple master kush. which is also possible. he usually just calls it purple anyway. or master kush lol. never purple master kush. ill have to ask. even tho i kno he wont know. figured some1 around here will kno more than him. thanks for the reply's every1.

D

Dubwobble

The "normal" Master Kush cut going around turns purple.

The pre-98 Bubba Kush also turns purple.
There are pheno's of the Bubba Kush that turn more purple than others (i.e. the Katsu cut)

I am running the Cali. Connection Chem Master now.
I'd do a report on that and we'll see if that one turns purple.

I

ievolution

oh i wasnt sure if the master kush cut turned purple cause this strains turns purple without cold temps and everytime i go to a collective the master kush ive seen is always green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom