A Chemistry Dude No More.....

• Thread starter squiggly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squiggly

squiggly

Farmers,

I wanted you guys to be the first to know.

After many years of working hard, attending school half time and working to pay for it the other half, as of this Saturday I will be a chemistry dude no longer.

On that day I will become the resident CHEMIST here at the farm. There are those of you here who have played a big role in that. The grand majority of farmers will be unaware of the contributions you have made to my success, as they were mostly made in private, but I want to publicly thank you for it.

What you have done for me will never be forgotten. I owe you a debt that can never be repaid.

Thank you so much @logic for creating a place such as this one, that a lowly nerd such as myself might meet people here who could change his life so drastically for the better.

Now, as ever, I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Best Regards,
Squiggly

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Farmers,

I wanted you guys to be the first to know.

After many years of working hard, attending school half time and working to pay for it the other half, as of this Saturday I will be a chemistry dude no longer.

On that day I will become the resident CHEMIST here at the farm. There are those of you here who have played a big role in that. The grand majority of farmers will be unaware of the contributions you have made to my success, as they were mostly made in private, but I want to publicly thank you for it.

What you have done for me will never be forgotten. I owe you a debt that can never be repaid.

Thank you so much @logic for creating a place such as this one, that a lowly nerd such as myself might meet people here who could change his life so drastically for the better.

Now, as ever, I wish nothing but the best for you all.

Best Regards,
Squiggly

Congrats squiggly. The farm is lucky ... Nerds are cool u remember that. M.

suomynona

suomynona

Congrats bro!

So u got a paying gig i assume? I hope whatever it means that it works out well for you and you dont have to bust up any daves!

#respect bro!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

;):DI got mad luv for you SUN! I learn so much from you pIssing me off and you making me smile!

Why are my damn smileys still in the front? Is this an inside joke or what?

Well deserved position!

As soon as as you atleast post a couple pics

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Not a problem bro I like hanging with smart people :D

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
:) Congratulations!! Mr. Chemist-guy.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Congratulations--
Mister Farm Chemist...

Ladyv

Ladyv

Thats just great Squiggly! Congratulations!! We are lucky to have you!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Proud to say I kind of know u. Lol. Obviously it's just from here but great to see someone's contributions pay off. I know u have taught me a thing or two and I thank u sir! Keep up the good work and I hope ur new position is as fulfilling as u hope it to be. Much much respect!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Squiggly is it too soon to ask for more help? Do you get a help desk? Well whenever your ready of course, can you have a parallel thread of everything you explain but in like at an entry level or lower you know a tad bit dumbed down. But ofcourse if there's a demand, I might be alone on this one.

DAT

DAT

wow thit fukin rocks! congrats squiggz. I love to hear news like this. and just think NO DRUG TEST! WHOO HOO!! what does your new lab coat look like? Pot leafs on it , so cool!

squiggly

squiggly

wow thit fukin rocks! congrats squiggz. I love to hear news like this. and just think NO DRUG TEST! WHOO HOO!! what does your new lab coat look like? Pot leafs on it , so cool!

Sadly drug testing is probably WORSE in my profession than in most.

Say there's an accident on the production floor I'm not invovled in.

Everyone drops.

That's the reality. I'm trying to circumnavigate that in my job hunt but it's difficult.

Still would really prefer to find my way into the pot industry somewhere, but it's tough when you're at an absolute price floor of 45K/yr.

If anyone has an opportunity that looks something like that, I'm all motherfuckin ears believe me.

Till then there is a real chance I may have smoked my last, sad as it is.

No matter how far removed I am from the ability to partake, though, I will always advocate for and be a member of this community.

DAT

DAT

oh, im sorry. I misunderstood. that is such a drag. Cant u just always have the quick fix urine on you incase an emergency, or in your locker.
I was just offered a new job and was just told I would have to take a drug test next week at one of the sites. I don't no where or when. Im going to just take my Quick fix fake urine and hope I can activate it properly or im fucked cuz a week isn't long enough to get all the THC out of my system. Oh well. life goes on.And I will keep my ears open for a Chemist job for you. !

Top Bottom