A Clone Room

• Thread starter Dubwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

- Hospital clean room, tile floors and anti mildew "bathroom" paint
- The clone rack holds 16 trays perfectly.
- Each tray holds 98 clones in rockwool.
- Moms raised in organic soil.
- Mother room produces about 1000 - 1600 clones a month.
- There is another rack (unused) across the room. This is used for overflow or for holding rooted trays.
- Each level of the rack has 3 t5 single tube lights running along the top of each rack, each plugged into the other.
- Top rack has a separate (one) t5 light 24" above rack. - The top rack is used for the first couple days of cloning, along with a humidty dome to prevent shock and plant wilting.
- The bottom rack of clones is all rooted OG Kush, the light is off so they don't dry out so fast.

:sign0023:

on to the pics...

Clone_room_Full_View.jpg

Clone_room_02.jpg

Mixed_tray.jpg

Clone_room_HB_SD_.jpg

Clone_room_OG.jpg

Clone_room_TW_Grape_Ape.jpg

Clone_room_rooted_tray.jpg

roots.jpg

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

wow man nice babys how long do they take to root for you and are you useing root gel or powder

D

Dubwobble

They show roots in about 6 or 7 days. But it takes about 14 days for an entire tray to be equally rooted.

I use Clonex Gel.

- I fill each bottom tray with 1 gallon of r/o water.
- I add to it 1 ml of H&G Roots Excelurator, and 5ml. of Botanicare Aqua Shield to the water. The Aqua Shield keeps algae from growing on the cubes.
- I ph the water to 6.0, because my moms are raised organically in soil with a ph of 6.5
- I do everything mom and clone-wise organically.
- I do organic because some of my friends will only run exclusively organic babies.
- If I were to use cuttings from moms grown hydro, I would ph the water to 5.5
- I dip the inside clone tray (a mesh bottom black tray) into the bottom tray (filled with the water-solution)
- Lift it back up and let any extra run-off spill back into the sink.
- Successive waterings omit the Aqua Shield (you only need to inoculate the rockwool with it once).
- Once I see roots (any roots), I mix up 1 gallon of water and add 1 ml Roots Excelurator and 5 ml. B'Cuzz roots. You can use 1ml each of a 3-part chemical solution per gallon instead.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
wicked rack! Very clean indeed. Whats a anti mildew paint? any brand or type of paint in particular?

true grit

true grit

Great looking set-up bro! This is what I need to hunker down and freaking do...well actually a whole mom/clone room... hehe.

waayne

waayne

sweet setup!
Really looks clean and efficient
Nice job:joint:

G

Green Escape

what kinda lights are you using? Kilz is the anti mildew and mold paint i use

H

haze89

Damn homie thats a nice rack! I think I'm gonna revamp my mother room this weekend now haha. Which OG are your running BTW? I've been searching for that Larry but no luck so far. I did recently find the Tahoe and a possible MSS though, just waitin on my boys mom to throw me a shoot.

D

Dubwobble

I have the Cali Connect OG (sfv), and the clone only Tahoe OG.

I had the old clone only Larry cut, but lost it in a f*cked up late night grow room move about 1 year back.

The clone only Tahoe OG is only given to a select few of my friends, the OG (sfv) is available to everybody.

D

Dubwobble

I forgot, I now also have Cali Connections Raskal OG.

--------------

I use these lights: Hydrofarm Single T5 Fluorescent Fixture with Tube, 48 inches

They come with a small attachment cord so that you can plug the back of one light into the other, eliminating the need of multiple power cords.

I use 3 per rack, and I attach them with thin bendable wire, directly to the rack above it. This gives off a tiny bit of heat to clones resting on the rack above.

;)

D

dailychronic

I'd love to have a clone room full of OG, SD, and my favorite HB.

R

radioheart

I am in awe of your cloning rack. My husband wants one! Would you be able to tell me how I can get one? If nothing else, a list of everything needed and where to find these items?
I would really appreciate any help you can provide.
Thank you kindly, sir!

radioheart

Latest posts

Top Bottom