A close up of my outdoor plant

• Thread starter Cosala562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Luni

Luni

you could have re-vegged her by cutting almost all the bud off, leave the top 1-2" of bud and it would have re-vegged in time. You can also use outdoor solar lights (landscaping accent lights) to prevent it from continuing to bud.

It's not only the light that causes it to bud, cold soil and air temps also play a role.

So we can say your learnd the hard way, but luckily for you the games just getting started. Go buy some more and stick em into the ground June 1st. Then come back here every day and read as much as you can. NEVER come here looking for a solution then read one thread and run to the closet/backyard and apply the results your read. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS assume that most people here are beginners just like you and you should find at least 2-3 more posts that bonafy what the 1st person said.

coloradochem

coloradochem

It's not only the light that causes it to bud, cold soil and air temps also play a role.

This is not true. its 12 hrs or so of darkness that makes it bud. its spring rapidly heading to summer in all of the country. cold temp and soil? wtf are you talking about?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I never heard of soil and temps have a role when marijuana flowers :confused:

Luni

Luni

Dude, dont make me bitch slap you with my keyboard all the way from California. Buddy, we have passed the solstice, therefore there's more than 12 hours in a day. Actually there was 14 hours of sun yesterday in northern California and without using any supplementary light I would go into bud.

If I didn't have these lights kick on at 4:30 am - 6:30 am every morning for the next 30 days I'd go into flower

Nor-Cal SunRise : 6:09 AM​
Nor-Cal SunSet : 8:00 PM​

100MEDIAIMAG0808

Top Bottom