A Cool Interview Of Dj Short, Somewhat Triggered By Yours Truly

• Thread starter kolah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

A pretty in-depth look at DJ Short. The author saw my post from here on the farm, it possibly sparked his interest and he used it as his intro.

My quote from an old thread on THC Farmer that he used in the article:

"A few brave Internet commenters like to ask Short for growing tips, but most seem to keep a respectful and reverent distance. “I think many of us can agree DJ Short is quite iconic,” one commenter wrote at thcfarmer.com in 2012. “But who the heck is this guy? Where does he live and what makes him tick? … Has he ever been interviewed? Is he still alive?”

Here is the link for the interview.
http://grantland.com/features/a-trip-hempfest-pioneering-cannabis-breeder-dj-short/

straincreation

straincreation

Man that was goos stuff i wnated there to be so much more. Short was a very modest cannabis philosophic he had a way of putting things that just made you think. Just in this little article here, I act like i know himo_O i would only be honored to be in his presence.

Thank you kolah that was a great article on the the black sheep in wolves clothinG that has been killing it since i was just a boy, and fueled some of the passion that makes me love This terrible, terrific,anxiety filled life of mine, and still wake up thinking whats next. :)

happy farmin everyone. ;)
Thank you short i know youll never read this but ty.

primordial

primordial

I hold close to me plenty of cannabis culture articles blessed with Dj short contributioNs. I'm excited to see the evolution of the CBD crew whIch I believe DJ is working on. Danks for sharing KOLAH

Top Bottom