A couple pics of past grows QUERCKLE,STRAWBERRY BUBBA,LA CONFIDENTIAL,JILLY BEAN

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

La confidential

3RD up and my favorite LA CONFIDENTIAL.
Rushoe-Sorry bro i dont have the pics going to have to dig um up.

DSCN0165
PICT0261
DSCN0099
Venom818

Venom818

Jillybean

Last but not least Jillybean hope u guys and gals enjoy.

DSCN0113
DSCN0106
DSCN0118
true grit

true grit

They all look great homie! What made the la con stick out to ya? That much better of a smoke?

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks lovinlife
True grit- Thanks bro, They were all good smoke and the taste was bomb 2 but the la con was the most potent and the high lasted the longest.

A

ask420

Looks like fire to me. I think you may be the first with pics on the strawberry bubba. NICE!!

Venom818

Venom818

ASK420-Its not Raskals Strawberry bubba bro This is a Strawberry bubba That has been in the SFV for a long time.THANX

B

Bud Love

What 's that Jilly Bean like, taste and effect. I've really been into "SATIVA DOMINATE" strains lately...Also what's up w/the Querckle it sure looks GOOD...Exellent work Bro, B.L.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks BL jillybean is a nice high Starts in the head ends in the body a real mellow high but u can still get shit done.60sat/40 ind Taste like sweet tarts or sweet grapefruit and oranges.
The querckle is 80ind/20sat I would say its better than purple erckle or grape ape imo.
Taste is out of this world taste just like it smells grapes and wine does need atleast 30 days to get a really powerful taste and smell.

darksideX

darksideX

looks all nice and tasty in here....:clapping....
thanx for sharin'..

Venom818

Venom818

sorry alittle medicated THANX to all of u for the kind words.

S

stardust

What was the comparable yield from your Qrk vs your LA.Conf? Qrk had to be cured for that long? Do you know by any chance where to find some more LAs???"hookers that look like moviestars" (excerpt from the movie LA CONFIDENTIAL)..some older clones would be best...any ideas???

I have a bunch of five week old Qrkls and a few LAs vegin...Im actually trying to decide which of the two to chose for my next few crops...finishing 5-6 footer master kushes right now... crazy crystally already...

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I got some LA Con given to me when it first came out.Still haven`t had the time to grow it out. Wish I had more room and a bunch more time to grow more! Must have 1000`s of strains and won`t live long enough to grow most of the ones I`ve collected over the years! And I`m still looking for new strains to add all the time! Yep just a hopeless seed junkie here!

L

lurking_chap

strawbubba and querkle looks sick
keep them all on hella cure

Top Bottom