A dank new year

• Thread starter beanz240
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr Green

those dairy queens have fattened up nicely beanz... looking forward to some cured shots and a smoke report if ya do one...hint..........:smoke

B

beanz240

Yes they have Mr.Green, expecally for the stress they are getting with the heat, thanks for stopping in.

Today i only took a couple shots of my favorite dairy queen, the short bushy one. And a shot of the void.

Dairy queen-B is a short bush thay has an absolutely sweet smell with a slight funk. She looks like she is going to be a better yeilder also. Now my environment is not even close to where i need it right now but she is still producing nice dense buds that need support.

The other dairy queen is more of a stretcher but has a darker almost blueish hue to the leaves.

And go figure its not letting me upload pics right now i'll try later or tomorrow

B

beanz240

Dairy queen-B day 56ish
P5213032

P5213033

P5213034

Void-E Day 32ish
P5213030

B

beanz240

Thanks punk, they are almost there. i've been trying to figure a way to fight the heat this year so i raised the lights a bit and added an a/c unit to an ajoining room.
Also trying to keep the day and night temps a little closer in hopes that helps. Its starting to. i also tried botanicare products about half way in but i must have gone a little strong so i stopped after like 2 weeks.

S

shivavaranessi

you got sum nice fat nugs there beanz
top grow m8 hope the smoke is as good as it looks
nice one buddy
shiva

Latest posts

Top Bottom