A Decision Has Been Made...

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do you think I should with my current cycle?

• Go into Flower and finish with my burples.. Save the new lights for a new run.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go into Flower now but change to Spyders 2-3 weeks into flower.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Wait 2-3 weeks until I get new lights, then transition into flower.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
P

PassTheJ

A decision has been made

Just wanted to say Thanks to everyone for helping me during my time of hardship.. Never thought buying lights would be so difficult..

P

PassTheJ

Hmm.. that seems like a good compromise.

What if you could only choose between flower with new lights or switch to new lights 3 weeks into flower?

DGP

DGP

IMO your overthinking it. If they are ready to flower go ahead and flip em. I changed to LED right in the middle of my flower cycle a couple cycles back. My flower room had pairs of plants that were in 2 weeks and 4 weeks. I just wanted to get the best light on them I could at the time the lights were completed (DIY).

Not meant to be critical but your process of deciding on which light was an exercise in overthinking as well. I understand though, its probably just who you are and how your thought processing works.

BTW, I like the Spyder lights they are just out of my budget by about 2X.

Best wishes with your change over to the new light, I am sure the light will rock.

Dee

P

PassTheJ

IMO your overthinking it. If they are ready to flower go ahead and flip em. I changed to LED right in the middle of my flower cycle a couple cycles back. My flower room had pairs of plants that were in 2 weeks and 4 weeks. I just wanted to get the best light on them I could at the time the lights were completed (DIY).

Not meant to be critical but your process of deciding on which light was an exercise in overthinking as well. I understand though, its probably just who you are and how your thought processing works.

BTW, I like the Spyder lights they are just out of my budget by about 2X.

Best wishes with your change over to the new light, I am sure the light will rock.

Dee

Wouldnt argue a single point you made m8 and thanks.. I'll just flip them now.

I rack over everything.. No stone left unturned.. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom