A few Candy Kush S1 Veggers

• Thread starter Medic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Medic

heres a few of my favorite plants right now. sometimes whenthey are grouped together i get /stomach aches if i havent eaten and im around the smell too much when the plants are grouped together. these girls are spoiled. Feedings are already between 1200 1300
heres a nice really lanky sativaish pheno out of the bunch. well there were a couple. pure diesel

A few candy kush s1 veggers
A few candy kush s1 veggers 2
A few candy kush s1 veggers 3
M

Medic

Pure Diesel 6

edit edit edit, whoops this is an actually an emperor i dubbed wolverine. looks like someone spilled yellow paint on the fan leaves. any notice it. there are no deficiencies. so i am assuming its just genetic. yellow stripe, hence wolverine.

IMG 0926
IMG 0927
IMG 0928
IMG 0929
IMG 0930
R

Resin.Burner

hi Medic,

nice bushes ! healthy and all..very nice looking !! can't wait to see them girlz in full flowers :)

RB

M

Medic

whoops sorry the last pics is of the emperor "B" Pheno. Shit came out a twin and did some mutant shit, was thinking of f2ing with that bitch or the wolverine.

That means im missing a few pure diesel pics. Be patient guys this posting pics shit is time comsuming. And i got about 50 more to do. dont think ill do em. just showing you guys the favs and some to show some of the phenos of the pure diesel s1s to some very good friends of mine.

pictured above all grown in, marine cuisine, earthworm castings, bone meal, and pure ocean forest, with hitting at around 1200 almost every watering.

M

Medic

More coming soon. got some very beautiful blush pics. Also pics of the parents that f2s will made of of. Chemdog D hybrids, Candy hybrids. Blush F2s for further selection for hybridizing. emperor f2s about 3 different lines, the works

Cali

D

doggystyled73

You da MAN med.. nuff said. Can't wait to see them blush pics.

M

Medic

Cant wait to see these oozing with trichs. Where Murcianos Pics at. Im sure he must have some fire beasts with that Spanish sun where hes at

Latest posts

Top Bottom