A few different rookie questions

• Thread starter Frosty.McDanknugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Frosty.McDanknugs

1. What is the "best" RH to have at each point of a 63 day flower? Is 65-70% RH first 14-20 days okay? Then lower to maybe 50-60% until day 35-40, then lower to 45% until the last 10 days or so where I try and get the humidity down as low as I possibly can? Or is having 40-50% RH the entire 63 days just as good?

2. I leave my oscillating fans on day and night. But what about the intake fan blowing outside air into my grow room, and the exhaust fan pulling air from the grow room and blowing it outside? Should one or both of those fans ever be turned off? If so when and why?

3. Before I go buy one, does anyone have a way of lowering Humidity during dark time in their rooms without using a dehumidifier?

Danks a lot!

Gellyman

Gellyman

How big is the room? Dehumidifier might be you best bet if it's bigger than a closet check pawn shops n stuff cause my x worked at a pawn type place n they got dehumidifiers once n awhile. N I got them for $30 or less they we're kinda stupid n always labeled them as humidifiers lol so my gain.im just starting back growing n got 2 n storage now I had 3 buy anyways good luck n Happy growing. N btw keep your fans on n dark period cause when your lights r off the rh rises especially when I was running 1000hps not sure the difference with LEDs?

F

Frosty.McDanknugs

Oops sorry. Small room. 10x12x8 feet high. Never had to worry about humidity but just added 4 Exhale CO2 bags to the room for the first time and the humidity skyrocketed. Especially during dark of course. Went from about 50% to 71%.

Also, by keeping the exhaust fan on during dark, aren't I just sucking out all the CO2 that's coming from the CO2 tank or in my case CO2 bags, and wasting it all? Thanks!

Gellyman

Gellyman

Oh definitely not a small closet lol .u need a dehumidifier n I wasn't sure if u supplement co2 or not I wouldn't run much exhaust at all light on or off because of what u said about pulling it out

Gellyman

Gellyman

And don't 4get about the cure your gonna want to control the rh of that space to... Sry I hate type n especially on the phone

Top Bottom