A Few Good Buds

• Thread starter KC Creations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KC Creations

KC Creations

Harvested this little Kush plant a few days ago. What do you think? I'll try to take better pics next time...

A few good buds

Stripped her fan leaves. I think she is good for probably a QP give or take a gram...

A few good buds 2

Bud Close Up...

A few good buds 3

KC Creations

KC Creations

I know it looks that way from the pistils but she went 65 days and her trics were about 10% amber. If I let her go much longer then all you get is couch lock.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I know it looks that way from the pistils but she went 65 days and her trics were about 10% amber. If I let her go much longer then all you get is couch lock.

Theres no amber on that bud unless it's from being touched. But. Best of luck.

KC Creations

KC Creations

I'm not gonna argue about it I been doing this a long time and have grown this plant for 8 years now... I take it down when it is where I want it to be and 65 days is right where I like it. Thanks for the opinion though...

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I'm not gonna argue about it I been doing this a long time and have grown this plant for 8 years now... I take it down when it is where I want it to be and 65 days is right where I like it. Thanks for the opinion though...
I don't why you asked for opinions, if you weren't ready to hear them. Lol
Good luck on all your grows.
Peace

KC Creations

KC Creations

She smells great usstoner, and tastes really nice too. . Very floral, perfume scent.

KC Creations

KC Creations

That's why I said thank you for your opinion. The scope don't lie and neither do I... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom