A few issues

• Thread starter Sykemfs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sykemfs

Sykemfs

This is my first grow and it has been a learning experience to say the least. I currently have a few plants in veg and two autos in flower. Both autos were freebies from Mephisto and never took off that well. I had the lights too far and I definitely let the PH get a little messed up. One of the autos has very small leaves and the other has some spotting on the leaves. Any ideas? I believe the lights were too close and that is why the tips are discolored. I am using canna coco and and Dr earth organic dry amendments. Watering with a ph of 6-6.5. Kind xl450 LED about 22-23 inches away. 75-85 degrees about 50%RH

A few issues
A few issues 2
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Still nada amigo? I know two Coco Growers @Aqua Man @PlumberSoCal2
Hope this helps?!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not a coco grower yet but. What are the nutrient ppm and water schedule like? I would not use dry amendment personally. Ph should be 5.8-6.2 in coco.

Sykemfs

Sykemfs

Thanks for the reply. I haven't been checking the PPM of the runoff. I was using the dry amendments like Mr. Canuck on YouTube. I know some people don't like them in coco, but I figured I would give it a shot. I have been watering every other to every day with a PH of 6-6.5. I was trying to water every other day but the coco feels like it is drying out in a day. Here is a picture of the jack herer using the same coco, light, amendments, etc. The difference is I used a rapid rooter to germ the jack herer. I almost killed it but it survived. Also, the JH is a photo and the two in flower are autos.
Not a coco grower yet but. What are the nutrient ppm and water schedule like? I would not use dry amendment personally. Ph should be 5.8-6.2 in coco.

Sykemfs

Sykemfs

And this is a big blue cheese from the same grow. I topped it and then started LST and it didn't quite even out as planned. This and the JH are going to be transplanted soon, so I'll tie more down. Was thinking of flipping them into flower when the autos are done

05B71870 686E 4A29 B124 25AF5D7AEB64
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Need to water coco at least daily. It's not like soil and needs to stay saturated. It should never dry out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom