A few ladies...

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah gritty for some reason my bulletproof took a while to get some branching going. Something in that Katsu bubba just doesnt let her reach out to quick. Just tall big leaved sticks

true grit

true grit

Yeah i topped em around 4th node and just the last few days have any of the lower/mid branches started to stretch at all.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Welcome back to your thread TG. Its good to see you around.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice and stout looking plants True grit:)

true grit

true grit

LOL thanks Smoking Gun! i'll get them pix snapped!

And ya they are some healthy girls MEdusa, even after sittin in 1g forever they still aren't needin alotta food. just green and growin

true grit

true grit

took some pix before the flip but with wrong camera...whoops. only a couple days in with these ladies so i'll snag some pix soon! the bulletproof finally started to get a little branching going after being topped 2-3 times. the m16 veg into some nice bushes for sure...very stoked on those.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Very cool True. I am looking forward to seeing some pics. You certainly have a nice line up to work with.

true grit

true grit

Well been slacking on pix, but a few phenos are looking pretty solid for 4-5wks. Honestly think the test tent isn't providing the best conditions this go around (suckin on my part), but i'll snap some soon!

true grit

true grit

Alright better late than never...these will be coming down very soon. these pix were at 8wks with a lil flush left to go.

So far:

M16- pheno 1 got culled around 4wks for space as she just wasn't going to produce anything for me. Solid kush smell but no weight. #2 proved to be much better all around a fast finisher. She just smells kinda kushy now, so hopefully more profile comes out after drying.

BPK- Out of both phenos #1 is very low producing but smells absolutely awesome. Pure stank ass OG funk. Gonna be some tasty ass smoke but yield just isn't quite there. Very short for something smelling so OG tho. #2 has more of the bubba earthy kush smell and is better looking plant all around, way more vigor and yield. We'll see how they smoke..on to pix-

1-2: M16 #2
3: BPK #1
4-5: BPK #2

DSCN3152
DSCN3153
DSCN3158
DSCN3154
DSCN3155

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looks real nice True. I would love to see the whole structure of those plants, get a good idea if what they can really do.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Looking really nice TG , smell good?

true grit

true grit

Looks real nice True. I would love to see the whole structure of those plants, get a good idea if what they can really do.

I'll try and snap some pix. Not sure how indicative that would be since i prune heavy and pinch heavy to keep stretch down but see what i can do once de-leafed fully.

Looking really nice TG , smell good?

The BPK 1 smells amazing, the others are just more hashy/kushy. Def gonna need a good cure to pull out kush flavors but not overly pungent like BPK 1

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I'll try and snap some pix. Not sure how indicative that would be since i prune heavy and pinch heavy to keep stretch down but see what i can do once de-leafed fully.

Actually that is exactly why I would like to see the whole plants. Seeing individual buds is great, but seeing how the plant is grown is truly how I measure the quality of the plant. I was always a fan of pretty heavy pruning and topping, so seeing how you did that would be quite informative for me.

true grit

true grit

ALright thats cool but like im saying not very representative when i trim off most side branching and prevent the stretching. I keep em short and see if its manageable stretch or smoke worth keeping then give em a second run under screens let em stretch more.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Man that M16 looks meeger compard to what i thought it would do...oh well right

Hows she smoke?

true grit

true grit

havent got to smoke test em yet...def bettin being so dense a good cure is gonna be needed to get full kushy flavor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom