• Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Bubble Chem at chop 67 days

A few little dawgies

A few little dawgies 2

green punk

green punk

At chop the #5 was very Bubblegum scented. Super stoked on her. She has mad frost pics do her no justice. The other two are sweet/candy smelling w a little chem undertone. #1 appears to be the front runner yield wise. After a few days the smell is a little ranker.

Natural

Natural

damn..I slept on this strain!
got me some stardawggies though, from the new male..I'm excited, this new male seems to kicking out some dense heads!

T

tree king

damn..I slept on this strain!
got me some stardawggies though, from the new male..I'm excited, this new male seems to kicking out some dense heads!
what new male are you talkin about do you mean from the last year? i know he's makin new seeds right now i just didnt know if there was a release yet or if he's using a new male now. i bought my star dawgs in february

Natural

Natural

what new male are you talkin about do you mean from the last year? i know he's makin new seeds right now i just didnt know if there was a release yet or if he's using a new male now. i bought my star dawgs in february
ya ya..as far as I can tell from the little tidbits JJ drops now and then...yes. I just got mine on a relist...but the last real big drop was the new one..cause peeps are showing the finished.
She seems to be throwing some purps..at least in the NYCD varietals. =]

T

tree king

ya ya..as far as I can tell from the little tidbits JJ drops now and then...yes. I just got mine on a relist...but the last real big drop was the new one..cause peeps are showing the finished.
She seems to be throwing some purps..at least in the NYCD varietals. =]
i heard that before too your talkin about the seed releases from the past year that are now permanently gone. he commented in a thread sayin that a year ago he bred a bunch of star dawg and then every couple months he would release a certain amount and the last release was the last of it. now that he's in the process of makin more im tryin to figure out if its a new male or not i dont know if anyone knows?

Natural

Natural

i heard that before too your talkin about the seed releases from the past year that are now permanently gone. he commented in a thread sayin that a year ago he bred a bunch of star dawg and then every couple months he would release a certain amount and the last release was the last of it. now that he's in the process of makin more im tryin to figure out if its a new male or not i dont know if anyone knows?

I'm pretty sure he said specifically, that the new Stardawgs are the new male. I read it somewhere. I'm suspecting the old Tre male's last stand was before he had health issues..when he dropped DUD..WhiteStardawg..etc.

T

tree king

I'm pretty sure he said specifically, that the new Stardawgs are the new male. I read it somewhere. I'm suspecting the old Tre male's last stand was before he had health issues..when he dropped DUD..WhiteStardawg..etc.
yeah but i dont know if he's changing the male again thats what im sayin i heard throughout the years he's used different parents. he's making a new batch as we speak he has no more star dawg seeds in his possession from the past years releases with the male your talkin about

Top Bottom