A few pics of a couple varieties...

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hello,

Here are a couple pics of the Jack cut I have and the Sour Diesel, realized I'm gonna finish these buds off b4 the weekend so decided to catch a photo!

IMG_0325.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_03261.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I know these aren't extremely mouth-watering...lol
I keep the pieces that don't make it in the units these days, years ago I wouldn't had nothing but the nugs that grab your eye, but now I'm not so picky and let the people enjoy the best of the plant.

I'll take some pics next time I have freshies!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks bro, I wouldn't kick any of them outta my bubbler anytime soon...lol
Just didn't have any cannons or big ole tops around for eye candy, but I've learned it all works for me and if it isn't working, time to pile on the bubble! lol

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha i know thats right i let all my showcase nugz go nowadaze 2 ,the wife would always be like whats with all these jars with monster budz in em are you keepin all that lol...been smokin on a bunch of diff scissor hash lately gotta switch it up a bit lol..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Right, always gotta keep them thc receptors guessing...lol
Been on a bubble binge lately, but love kief, scissor balls, and plain ole nugs! A lil bud screen with some kief, oil, bubble always seem to put me down for the count!

So nice this week finally, summer is here...lol

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks ron,

That light dep is some of the nicest light dep I've ever seen, that Sour D powers it and really is a delight to trim vs some of the sour d's in cali...
Gonna mix her up with a couple different males soon and see what happens!

baba G

P

paulycali

Looking good baba G! Keep up the good work and have a happy growing and breeding of a day :)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dam thats a sea of chunky fire baba g,how's the jack pheno is she got that lemony dank flavor to her?them girlz are really stackin up bro nice job what nutes are you runnin in that set up?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Dam thats a sea of chunky fire baba g,how's the jack pheno is she got that lemony dank flavor to her?them girlz are really stackin up bro nice job what nutes are you runnin in that set up?

Hello sticky, That jack pheno is wonderfully amazing! For years people would mention the Jack Herer and I'd be disinterested as I never saw a good genetic rep of it, all jack i'd seen was scraggly and whispy, didn't have the eye candy effect for me.
But this Jack pheno is very indica, shorter, faster, danker! She can go 10 weeks but is perfect at 9. Can even b picked at 8 if your yearning for some meds...lol She has the wild hazey, lemony tang that good jack has, and super oily, sparkly! After Jack passed, I decided to keep it and pay homage! I only met him once but it was intimate; me and a buddy saw him at a club up north, and they were closing and since my buddy and I were locals we sat at the tables and smoked with Jack and his friends and the club owner for a couple hours! I had some amazing fresh Lavy and Jack hadn't seen much of that at that time, kinda blew his mind, his friend was taking pics of the nugs, it was chill.

We puffed out Jacks lil wood pipe, lavy bowl after lavy bowl, and I gave him a few tops for sure! Funny thing is I never go to walmart(dont no matter what nowadays)but back then it was my source for turkey bags in quantity and discrete as I knew nobody that knew me would b there...but low and behold I've got my 2 cases of bags and Jack and his friends were in line there too...Never saw the man again but was truly happy to have had a nice conversation with him while he graced us with his presence!

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey sticky,

As far as nutes that room runs on GH 3part, with a dab of Liquid Kool Bloom and a dab of Nirvana, and that's about it. Super simple, ebb & flo in Hugos, it's a rather new method for me, only 3rd time I've run hydro, but I likes it!!

baba G

Top Bottom