A few pics of Alien Grenades

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I love the smell of this strain among other things. Sorry only dry shots.
I'll try and get a few this run.

A few pics of alien grenades
A few pics of alien grenades 2
A few pics of alien grenades 3
A few pics of alien grenades 4
A few pics of alien grenades 5
A few pics of alien grenades 6
A few pics of alien grenades 7
A few pics of alien grenades 8
A few pics of alien grenades 9

juggernaut

juggernaut

They were ALL ORGANIC soil mix but I do use a bit of pbp and liquid in low dosage

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Whoa. Dank fosho bro! Very well done man. What are the tastes and smells are you getting? Lol, I bet you DO LOVE the smell! Some killer genetics in those beans.
Quick question. Did you notice any nanners at all? Ive heard a couple of hermies showin up in a few grow of Alien Genetics gear. Have had me weary of poppin any of hiss gear. No disrespect to Alien. His gear is some serious flame! Just need to wotk the instabilities out in a gen or two.
Your Grenades are very impressive!
Thanks for everytging.
Quest

juggernaut

juggernaut

I've ordered a few varieties and have only had 2 hermies from the same strain.
All of these never showed signs of herms.

grenades
tahoe alien f2
arc
purple tahoe
lemon alien dawg
but this one hermied on 2 phenos i have tried
the room wrecker is
crash helmet

hopefully i find one without male flowers. Both females did look pretty frosty but not much smell and taste.

I'm getting a skunk smell without the acrid part. I really live grenades. Everything good except the yield. Shitload of branches but didn't fill out like the others.

Noob78

Noob78

I've ordered a few varieties and have only had 2 hermies from the same strain.
All of these never showed signs of herms.

grenades
tahoe alien f2
arc
purple tahoe
lemon alien dawg
but this one hermied on 2 phenos i have tried
the room wrecker is
crash helmet

hopefully i find one without male flowers. Both females did look pretty frosty but not much smell and taste.

I'm getting a skunk smell without the acrid part. I really live grenades. Everything good except the yield. Shitload of branches but didn't fill out like the others.
I found the same my ag is a beast and i have most of those you labeled, i had a different experience with arc than most have, not in a good way, lemon alien dawg popped a few nanners for me also, sad cause super frosty pheno. Which one you like best?

B

Big Costa420

beautiful finished product , but as for my question do you think crash helmet is good to go or is not worth the time to grow I value your advice thanks for your time

juggernaut

juggernaut

beautiful finished product , but as for my question do you think crash helmet is good to go or is not worth the time to grow I value your advice thanks for your time
I have 9 seeds left and I will be planting most of my other seeds before I go back to the Crash seeds.

Top Bottom