a few pics.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Poppin my cherry here so hopefully pics will appear!
DCP_0197.JPG
DCP_0180.JPG
DCP_0201.JPG

Motarebel

Motarebel

first one is Lemon thai,the indica female.Second shot is pacific G-13 and the last is Redneck Koosh early in 12/12.

Motarebel

Motarebel

BubbaYum

BubbaYum veg shots.
DCP_0203.JPG
DCP_0204.JPG

Chemota Dragon youngsters.
DCP_0205.JPG
DCP_0206.JPG

R

Rabbi

Congrats ....nonvirgin status......hopefull you enjoyed it and all the Mota posts will now come with visual aids. are those 1 gal pots on the bubbayam?

Got any pics of Morning Daze and Moondawg old or new? I'd would appreciate it.

B

budmonger

nice plants there Mota as always bro,be well.Peace and stay safe...budmonger

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I am interested in any info or pics for the morning daze also as it is up and comming soon.

C

CAPO

NICE MOTA!!!!!

Is the Redneck Kush a slow vegger like the Bubba?

M

Medicinal

much props on the pics. The lemon thai always interests me. Just curious, for the SourOG/Headband X, did you use an indica or sativa dominant Lemon thai in that?

A

azmatis

that chemota dragon looks killer, but all your stuffs the bomb
good to see you back

Motarebel

Motarebel

I am interested in any info or pics for the morning daze also as it is up and comming soon.

Morning Daze is not our work along with Dawg Daze,Mendo Motage and Blackberry Pie. Harborside has been contacted to fix the problem before i start yellin.

The Lemon thai male used in all my crosses is sativa,i'll unveil the sativa line later this year.

Redneck has hybrid vigor and will veg faster than the bubba clone. The plant structure is slightly more open,better branching and a better harvest as a result.

R

Rabbi

Sorry Mota thats my fault I saw it on the HS post and didn't even think about it. But isn't the Moondawg , Mota Militia or am I making a Faux pa, again.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Yes Rabbi the Moondawg is some of the stock i sent. No problem on the err and thanks for clearing that up.

S

Surfr

Lookin good Mota... I will soon be running some of your gear and I cannot wait! Peace

:character0180:

Motarebel

Motarebel

I have a lot to learn about taking pics,using a dinosaur doesn't help. Hard to believe a 9 year old camera is that far behind today's new ones. Mrs.Rebel gave me the nod to buy a new one so shortly some macro mayhem from the mota camp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom