A few questions on feeding schedule

• Thread starter TheAngryCook
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheAngryCook

has anyone used the general organics line of nute's I'm kinda ned to multi part nute schedules and am using:

Soil: Just Right Xtra
Bio Thrive Grow - 5ml
Bio Root - 5ml
CaMg+ - 2.5ml
Bio Weed - 1.25ml
Feed every other watering

and im experiencing a few issues i believe are dew to under nuteing. what im asking is does this look like the correct feeding schedule if not should i just use as directed off the bottle.

Thank You:
TheAngryCook

S

Skunkenstein

Yeah, I'd say you might be alittle Weak..Natural Organic Lines take some getting used too.Earth juice for Example is wonderful in veg..but when it comes to flowering, you really need to Ramp up the Dosages.I'm just Guessing..but I think you would be completely safe Doubling those dosages Listed above.99% of all bottled Nutrients will have Dosages which can be pretty hot...So that being said..work your way up Incrementally.I've been running the Botanicare Line with my Indy Dom. strains and they will handle whatever I give em..then some! It takes a few grows to get these Nute lines figured out..Strain dependant of course!

S

Skunkenstein

Ok,I just checked Myself by finding the General organics Nute schedule...I'll back pedal a little Bit..You might not want too Double the Dosages..My Bad.!! Better to correct myself, before someone Does it For Me!!Work your way up..give your self 5-7 days to see How your Plants Tolerate..Much better!! Good Luck!!

T

TheAngryCook

thanks alot Skunkenstein for the advice im going to bump them up slowly curentily im running a bunch of diff strains but im only worried about the few BCseed strains that i got from a friend. ill have a few picks here shortly to make sure im not misdiagnosing them.

Thanks again:
TheAngryCook

T

TheAngryCook

A few picks

Here is a few picks Over or Under Nuted?

Thank You:
TheAngryCook

Veg 001
Veg 002
Veg 003
Veg 004
Veg 005
Veg 006
Veg 007
Veg 008
Veg 009
T

TheAngryCook

you sure nog the has a few images that kinda look like the same as mine. Idk im thinking i should move this to the cannabis Infirmary.:animbong:Anyone else have an idea:animbong::animbong:

P

Pow3rBaLL

Im a hydro man, but i picked up a bag of just right xtra when i decided to give soil a go. shit seems to be pretty darn good!

F

foolsgold

isn't bio-weed a pre-emergant weed killer? it supposed to supress both grass and weeds from germinating, so if i had to guess i'd say thats whats causing the problems.

F

foolsgold

never mind wrong product, but there is a herbicide known as bio-weed.

D

Dubwobble

Test the PH of your run-off water.

If it is too acidic (5.5 or under) you are locking out the nutrients.

By looking a the size of your plants, I think your feeding regimine is too strong.
The little ladies don't need much at all at that size.

After a proper flush do 1/2 strength on your nutes the first time and the problem should clear up.

I tried using the General Organics line for my moms, but switched back to my normal line due to similar problems. Not sure what was happening but I kept burning my plants. It also foamed up a bit much in my res.

Top Bottom