a few questions

• Thread starter growinandblowin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growinandblowin

I plan on using 4600watts but im worried they may look suspicous to the electric company is there no need to worry about that?

I hear a some what experienced grower can get 1g per wat so i plan on doing SOG with about 50 plants.

On the 1st run im gonna let them get big so i can get as many clones as i need

after that i will start the SOG with no less than 50 flowering at a time possibly upto 100(or is that overkill?)

my goal is to get atleast 10lbs every 2months and i know you cant predict a yield but does it sound possible the way im doing things?

what can i do to increase my chances of being succesful

E

erudite

No is the answer to all your questions. I'd get a few grows under your belt before you start thinking you can grow 10lbs every 2 months.... I'd be surprised if you got 5lbs your first 4.6k run.

O

Oregonic

thanks guys i appreciate the help
How is anyone supposed to help you......? You have very high, unrealistic plans that could only be achieved after several grows with your room and strains dialed to the fucking tits, only one who can do that is you.

Getting a fucking 'tude because no one jumps in and blows fucking rainbows up your twat telling you step by step how to achieve your dream grow...... really, wtf??? ;(

First impressions are everything my friend, take that for what its worth.:thinking

waayne

waayne

growinandblowin you might want to focus on quality starting out!
Get a little experience before you focus so much on yield!!
Gotta walk before you can run.:rasta2:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Your eyes are bigger then ur stomach. Listen to the guys above me cause they know what they're talking about. Like they said, that kind of yield requires a lot of experience. No ones trying to be a negative nancy. Just being realistic. Good luck.

E

Element4NorCal

This is not as easy as some people make it look

do not expect to that kind of yield until you have been growing for a few years. I have been growing since I was 12 and am 27 now and I would be very happy with 10lbs per harvest on my first run in a new set up with plants I have not worked with before.

Are you planning on growing in soil, coco, hydro, aero. There will be huge differences in the amount you can yield just with those variables.

Next what nutrients are you planning to use for your first run? this can also make a dramatic difference in yield.

Do you plan on using co2 in an enclosed room or do you plan to vent 24 hours a day?

Just a few of many questions you will need to answer before you can even realistically dream of 10 lbs every other month.

My advice and I am sure the majority of growers here with any experience will agree with me.......
Take it slow or you will take yourself out of this profession before you get a chance to get started.

It takes a lot of money to run a 4600watt grow with hundreds of plants not to mention hundreds of pots and media to fill those pots.

Good luck Growinandblowin and i hope you reach your goal in due time.

G

growinandblowin

How is anyone supposed to help you......? You have very high, unrealistic plans that could only be achieved after several grows with your room and strains dialed to the fucking tits, only one who can do that is you.

Getting a fucking 'tude because no one jumps in and blows fucking rainbows up your twat telling you step by step how to achieve your dream grow...... really, wtf??? ;(

First impressions are everything my friend, take that for what its worth.:thinking

hows that unrealistic? you must not be very good at what you do or your just not very experinced 1 of the 2

i dont think those are crazy expectaions ive grown under 1000 watts and got 2lbs dry but i let them get big and it took longer thats why i was asking about the sog

idk maybe i just have a green thumb and you dont:middlefinger

E

erudite

If you got 2lbs out of your first grow with a 1k and are God's gift to plants then why are you asking us to help you scale up? 2x5=10, sounds like you've already figured it out.
I was just curious..... how much is the toll to cross your bridge growinandblowin?

O

Oregonic

hows that unrealistic? you must not be very good at what you do or your just not very experinced 1 of the 2

i dont think those are crazy expectaions ive grown under 1000 watts and got 2lbs dry but i let them get big and it took longer thats why i was asking about the sog

idk maybe i just have a green thumb and you dont:middlefinger

You mad, bro? :rofl

So you pulled 2 lbs from a 1000.... good for you, got pics or do we just take your word for it?

Yes your gods gift to plants, so what site did you get banned from RIU or ICMAG?

Good luck, with your 4600 and 10 lbs every 2 months, hope you can do it. Be sure to do a journal so we can see and learn from the master....... maybe someday i can reach your standard of growing good sir, best wishes.

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

It's definitely possible but like others have said there are many variables that go into it. If you can produce 2 lbs under a 1000W light then you have it down pretty well. Give us some details on what you are doing and using and you might get some more detailed answers.

Personally I would stay with the larger plants than the SOG if I wanted higher yields. If you want faster turn around times like 2 months then go with SOG method but I'm not sure you'll be getting 1 gpw (thats what 10lbs under a 4.6k setup would be) the first time. Not to mention taking care of 100 plants is quite the chore. If you're up to it though then more power to ya, just make sure to show us pics :rasta2:

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya HG your not kidding about taking care of that many plants being a chore. Man last run got super hectic withjust 33 3 to 4 footers. What a job. I stepped up from 12 to 18 to 33 last run. Pretty much created myself another full time job. Some people make it look easy thats forsure. Anyone that has grown at all knows that its not that easy. With great effort come great rewards. Hope you hit your numbers and share what you learn along the way

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

You regularly get 2 lbs of dried, manicured bud under 1,000W in organic soil grows? If so, you don't need any advice, you should write a book.

Best of luck, and please post your grow diary with pics.

Top Bottom