A few Question's.

• Thread starter Sill E
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sill E

I'm fairly new here. I wanted to start a pre-plan going and start gardening. Sadly, it has to be pushed back due to a couple complication's that are revolving around. My plants wouldn't get much care if I started now, and well that would be a waist of seeds.

So what I want to get across is. I'm looking for seeds to start. I basically laid out two strains I'm going to grow. One being Blue Dream. Personal favorite of mine. To grow this, and to have all the harvest to myself. Mmm.. mm.. m.. Second being Green Crack (GC, Cush, Mango). Blue Dream is a breeze to find seeds for, but Green Crack is nearly impossible to find on the internet. I've searched and searched. I found a packet for about $195 USD and that's a no, no. Plus rumors from the site I found have really bad reviews.

Over the past couple weeks. I've looked more deeply into Edibles. The whole "Honey Oil" and "Cannabutter" thing. Honestly, I'm so into making the Cannabutter so I can start making Lollipops. To carry those around, would be so much easier on me. I've looked up a couple tutorials on how to make it and what not. What I want to know is, what is the best method?

For growing my lovely ladies or gents. Lighting. How much light? What I mean by how much light. Do plants stay under the light for 24/7's on end. Do they take breaks? How long for those breaks. Watering. The method is water, then wait until the top of the soil is dried up. Right? I think I got Topping / Feeding / Set-up on a pretty good mindset.

What the purpose here for all of this is. I want to start growing. With my dealers being so un-reliable at times, and transportation plus money. I think it's time to go so-lo dolo here. I think I'll use the Green Crack to smoke here and there. Then use all the Blue Dream to make my Cannabutter. Cause let's face it. The better the quality of the Bud, the better the Butter. From what I heard. Buying Ounce's of Reggie to make half ass Cannabutter just isn't going to cut it with me. I'm more of picky person when it comes to my Marijuana. For anyone with Tips, and Advice. It is so much appreciated. I hope I posted this in the right Sub-Form. I'll check in soon!
#StayHigh

Latest posts

Top Bottom