A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

hey man - long time no see bro

way to come back with a bang!

162436d1312651658-few-shots-my-rooms-growing-beds-some-new-strains-wifi-x-sour-d-wi-fi-007.jpg.att

What Medium are these big as hell buds grow'n in? what ferts you use'n? can we get some info?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
What Medium are these big as hell buds grow'n in? what ferts you use'n? can we get some info?

Heavy 16, Big Bud, Then week 7 and 8 Moab /Hammer Head. All the above rooms are usingRoots Organic soil Its good shit..I have had issues with the soil coming with fungus nats lately there quality control has gone down. Straight Cana Coco from here on out ..But you cant beat Roots soil for ease of use..Keeping it simple...:pimp:

I

ibTheMan

Are those monster buds as monsteris as they look? and will they be as big and tasty in coco?

Papi Chingon

Papi Chingon

Everything here looks epic! Very sanitary setup and plants look healthy as hell. I'm thoroughly impressed.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
curious to how many plants per 4x4.
It depends on strain and if we are starting from rooted clone. With OG 32 to 40 rooted cuttings per 4x8. 14 to 20 day veg. If the plants are pre vegged 16 per tray. We are providing for over 10,000 patience..:hi
So are you done w/ the Under Current System?
No I am not..I am currently using it for my moms hands down there is not a better system out there for moms. Rocking some UC'S out doors also...JACK :character0095:
how many plants per 4x4 smart pot? i cant make it out due to the overwealming dankness!!
:banana1sv6:
When using the 4x4 smart pots they work alot better with the deeper trays..Or you can just build your own..JACK

Are those monster buds as monsteris as they look? and will they be as big and tasty in coco?
There even bigger in person:ninja We have yet to grow in a medium that yields like COCO. So far the best run we have had has been our COCO run. All other mediums and systems have averaged 1.25 to 1.5 overall give or take for different strains. With COCO we hit the magic # but it does require alot more feeding.And it is also the only medium I have seen roots dolphin at the top of the medium.Roots soil makes life a little easier when there is this much work involved you really cant go wrong..JACK

O

OG Dubz

Killing it jack. Might do my 4x4 the same. That Heavy 16 and additive combo looks to be the ticket. ~dubz

B

blaze 1

That wifi x sour is just crazy wondering what sour cut bx that is and what its bx to? And you used ogrs wifi did you notice any less smell,taste, strength or run into any problems using the fems and a sour d male

H

hydrotran

Man those ladies are a beauty!!! Hey Jack, I notice you had your trellis nets lay on top of your girls. I did that on my last run and my girls started to lean to the side. They didnt snap but they leaned is that a problem? Do you hold your nets up with anything? Another thing when you mount your UV inside a 5 ton unit to kill mold in the air handler is it complicated to do? Can a professional hvac person figure out how to do it? Thanks man and glad to see you back!

B

bluewaves

No wonder I can't fine no large adjusts a wing hoods! Damn jack and his team bought it all......nice grow show very nice!.....

aleYarok

aleYarok

nice to see you back and still killing it like always...

pretty sure im switching over to coco beds... seems to be the ticket!

S

swisscheese

Really impressive stuff one of the best gardens I've ever laid eyes on!!wow

B

biggs

thats fucking crazy mate. you must have to put in a hell of a lot of work in those rooms, to keep everything looking so good. can't wait to see some harvest shots.

Top Bottom