A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Gorilla Glue #4 Is a chunky monkey really easy to grow...But you have to nail her to get the real loud sour chocolate smell..JACK
User109519 pic1206581 1392854721

R

Ridge

Are you using the same type of irrigation/mini-sprinkler system as Jack? If so, are you watering by hand with a good, full flow type of watering wand at least once per week? The reason I ask is that if your sprinkler system isn't providing good enough coverage your bed will develop dead spots, where the water isn't leaching the media below it properly. The small circles of water that come out of the sprinklers will quickly leach, giving a low runoff. However, when you do a hand water and water every square inch of the bed you will release the salts trapped in these dead spots, and it's not uncommon to suddenly see a spike in ppm runoff, which is a good indication that this is what's causing the problem. At 1300ppm it's hard to imagine that your plants would be deficient in anything, with the possible exception of cal mag. However, if you do water by hand or are getting proper coverage from your irrigation system then you may just have one of those really hungry strains.
Yeah, using the identical set up as Jack with the exception of hand watering CAPS teas with a wand once a week. Not sure how Jack waters his teas.

PHEN

PHEN

Lurking as always, can't wait to see what's in the oven.. BTW nice work @JACKMAYOFFER and team, y'all are like the 8th Wonder of the World, doesn't seem like theres enough hours in the day to get it in like y'all do lmao.. Keep it up..:cigar:

Reactions: rvd
D

donkeydon

Yo Jack, I was shocked for a second! Is that PM?! WTF? That frost tripped me out.

With your "sealed room"style system, what do you think about venting the room at night to get the humidity and CO2 out?
Intakes would go through a Hepa filter.
Figured it would cut down on the dehumidifyer warming the room up at night.
I need to do this with another scrubber.tired of all the heat from dehueys also. use a timer 12 hrs off/ 12 on. when off exhaust as much as needed to keep rh down. ive got 10 bt 20 room. that's not a lot of room to give up. much greener.cool

D

donkeydon

Still Rockin...Using 2 - 4x4 smart pots in every 4x8 tray with either 100% Coco or Roots Organic Soil,Nutes Heavy 16. Strains are WIFI X SOUR D,WIFI X SUPER SKUNK, Chemdog #4 X DEEP CHUNK, LA FLAMA BLANCA,DEVILS KUSH,Along side a few others..JACK :banana1sv6:
if alotta azzholes would just let you finish you journal on your time not theirs.you could easily give fing classes to grow bud.ive read whatever u wrote on the farm. as others here and got schooled from day one 4 years ago when u posted your first uc .just saying thanx.i go there when I have a problem while on my first uc grow now.just finished.with alotta your help. cool.once again thanks. donk

D

donkeydon

It depends on strain and if we are starting from rooted clone. With OG 32 to 40 rooted cuttings per 4x8. 14 to 20 day veg. If the plants are pre vegged 16 per tray. We are providing for over 10,000 patience..:hi

No I am not..I am currently using it for my moms hands down there is not a better system out there for moms. Rocking some UC'S out doors also...JACK :character0095:
When using the 4x4 smart pots they work alot better with the deeper trays..Or you can just build your own..JACK

There even bigger in person:ninja We have yet to grow in a medium that yields like COCO. So far the best run we have had has been our COCO run. All other mediums and systems have averaged 1.25 to 1.5 overall give or take for different strains. With COCO we hit the magic # but it does require alot more feeding.And it is also the only medium I have seen roots dolphin at the top of the medium.Roots soil makes life a little easier when there is this much work involved you really cant go wrong..JACK
ill drink the kool aid

Thcola

Thcola

Hey Jack I've read thru all your pages and I'm curious if I missed your COCO trays drip irrigation set-up? curious as to what delivery system you prefer and how many zones/solenoids you utilize for automation with that # of rows. If I missed it someone quote it and put it up, sorry and thanks!!!I have my consistent little kiddie room going with 7gallon pots, roots organics coco 16 lights dtw-- now last minute deciding to start up a larger indoor room again.. emulating your tech (cocobeds/plantcount/tabledesign) this thread definitely peaked some interest and I'm really curious to see how they do side by side!! thanks amigo ;).

surfguitar

surfguitar

Jackmayoffer/thadocta/obsoleet collabs damn...... Gonna be some major fire! Any chance of a SoCal club drop??(a boy can dream haha)

Killin it bro!

slumdog80

slumdog80

I posted the wrong response to the wrong thread.. :sorry: Sorry to get your hopes up for a second, I apologize.

Top Bottom