A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Does anyone know what brand of duel spectrum bulbs jack uses. And also what mechanism he uses to hang his reflectors, a lot there and can't tell if using a winch/pully system. Thanks

First off.. those are hps
Second, just get rope ratchets at your local store..

S

stats

ANOTHER AMAZING SHOW JACK! i have been watching you for a long time. you have changed systems and mediums so many times it hard to keep track!. what is your favorite medium and light setup, so far? i am planning on building a new room and i appreciate your opinion.

noodles

noodles

only looked at the first page but wow, outstanding room!! Chemdog #4 x deepchunk sounds nice.

nuttso

nuttso

162442d1312652095-few-shots-my-rooms-growing-beds-some-new-strains-wifi-x-sour-d-wi-fi-022.jpg.att

ouch, jack. It wouldn't be the first time australien nute companies playing around with paclobutrazol and daminozide and calling them "rare earth minerals".

check this:

Igrowhydro.com clearly states that you can achieve the same results like chem pgr's, but without paclobutrazol. Btw the most active ingredient is daminozide.

nuttso

nuttso

chat with igrowhydro.com stuff

chat with igrowhydro.com (greencoast)

Hello, welcome to the igrowhydro.com live chat. Please wait a moment for one our experts to assist you...
Hello ?. My name is John how can I help you? Before we get started, please agree not to discuss anything illegal or illicit?
?: yes
?: agreed
?: got a few questions about some nutes
John: Go ahead
?: you carry products by
?: right?
John: yellow bottle Yes we do
?: Since it wouldn't be the first time australien nute companies playing around with paclobutrazol and daminozide
?: how can i be sure that this products don't contain them?
(2min later (after alot of "operator is typing" "deleting" in the chat taskbar))
John: I do not believe you can tell if any bottle of nutrients has paclobutrazol and daminozide in it. Most labels on products with these chemicals do not state whats in them
John: I hear alot of rumors about products and have never heard of yellow bottle containing no organic PGR's
John: non
John: I love there products
?: simply, i just wantet to know if there is a way for me knowing if i through pac and dami at my plants or not
John: unfortunately probably not...I do believe thet are also in our food source
?: is there any chance that this products get tested for those chemicals or are sales more important?
John: I do not understand what you mean
John: We are not going to test all the products we carry
John: Suprisingly enough you find out pretty quick whether a product has those pGR's in them
John: Sales are important though
(after that long discussion about air assisted aero, nutes, media and so on)
last part:

John: good growing
?: hope you don't tell me next time we chat that you don't got any yellow bottle for me cause it's banned
?: peace mayne
John: Guess that could happen
?: :D

Z

Z-ro

Lookin chunky as all hell. few questions if you dont mind. 1, have you found the beds to get waterlogged and or cause root rot or any other disease? I want to give the beds a try but am worried about that especially when running pure coco. 2, how do you dispose of all that media? the beds have to be super heavy even if only partially wet, how does that compare to normal containers on the clean up and reload factor? 3, do you think the beds really offer a big advantage(worth the extra media/diminishing returns?) over normal containers or smartpots and how does plant count fit into that equation, i typically run SOG with 25-36 per light. Like I said, Id love to give the beds a try Im just not sure how they will incorporate into my current system. Thanks and keep killin.

true grit

true grit

Lookin chunky as all hell. few questions if you dont mind. 1, have you found the beds to get waterlogged and or cause root rot or any other disease? I want to give the beds a try but am worried about that especially when running pure coco. 2, how do you dispose of all that media? the beds have to be super heavy even if only partially wet, how does that compare to normal containers on the clean up and reload factor? 3, do you think the beds really offer a big advantage(worth the extra media/diminishing returns?) over normal containers or smartpots and how does plant count fit into that equation, i typically run SOG with 25-36 per light. Like I said, Id love to give the beds a try Im just not sure how they will incorporate into my current system. Thanks and keep killin.

I'll jump on this one since i use beds too. 1. Nope they don't get waterlogged if you put enough plants in the bed and don't water too much. I don't water to run off unless they are huge plants and massive roots. I run pure coco as well no perlite and sometimes I don't even veg in the beds- just transplant and roll with it. Key is figuring out how much your plants drink. I'd assume with 25-36 per 4x4 you wuoldn't have any issues. 2. You don't have to dispose of it. With a good flush you can reuse the coco, just remove plants and remaining root mass and start over. And comparably think about it- would you wanna clean 25-36 small smart pots or just re-use coco and dump it when you are done. 3. I don't understand how having a 1 bed is more difficult than 36 individuals to maintain and water, and dont see why there would be diminishing returns. Easier to maintain, plenty of space for roots and if same strain its cake. Also easier to flood/auto water. As for numbers looks like you are stuffing quite a bit more per 4x4 that Jack so doubt its an issue. I usually don't run more than 9 per 4x4 in beds, they take to it very fast and drink it up quick. Mad easy, great yields- give one a go and see what ya think homie!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
looking diggidy dank as fuckk... Was the wifi #3 used in the cross? What makes this OG the best you have grown to date? Does it yield better the the wifi3?
Yields the same as The#3 but a little more frosty but her smell and taste are out of this world she taste like a ice cold CORONA rite after you suck on the lime...
Hey Jack. Are you running the coco beds drain to waste? Whats your watering schedule look like and how many gallons per table would you say you go through? Thanks!
Drain to waist bro..
Curious at what the timer / sprinkler valves with the red electectrical lines that are
Not hooked up to your rain bird timer system and pump system do? They could be something else its hard to see for sure but the electrical lines look loose to me. Also would like to know how you sync the pump from your top off reservoir to your rain bird timer and or drip bubbler system. Love this grow set up along with your 7 gallon silver back og with smart pots system. excellent work Jack! thank you for the inspiration.
All the valves are tied into a sprinkler timer each bed gets watered for 3 min every other day the pump is on a sprinkler timer and a relay also so when the sprinkler timer comes on so does the pump...I will snap a pic..JACK
Hi Jack. Thx a 100x times for sharing your experience with us. I got a couple questions. Do you brake the ph buffer in the coco before using it? What ph are you watering? Do you use ACT? If yes foliar or drench? How often do you water? Why letting out the perlite in the next run? Drying out to fast? Can you give us a detailed view on your nutrient regime? I mean everything you put in there? Brewed teas, base nutes, additives, fungi, bact....

thx bro...
We always charge coco with base and cal mag 1000 ppm at 6.o ph. This is exacatly what i use nothing more nothing less. HEAVY 16 A & B VEG and during VEG the only thing I add besides base nutes is CALPLEX at 80 to 100 ppm. I never go above 1000 ppm in veg. Then flower its Base nutes Heavy 16 -WITH 60 to 80 ppm of Calplex, Then week 2-5 I add Big Bud and After week 5 i drop Big Bud and Cal plex is dropped at week 4 Then week 6 and 7 or 7 and 8 depending on strain its MOAB HAMMER HEAD.base nutes cut in half.. We where brewing teas and using all kinds of different teas and we seen no difference when we stopped using them. Hope that helps.. The COCO AND SOIL beds are used over and over and every time they seem to get better...JACK
ANOTHER AMAZING SHOW JACK! i have been watching you for a long time. you have changed systems and mediums so many times it hard to keep track!. what is your favorite medium and light setup, so far? i am planning on building a new room and i appreciate your opinion.

Beds with either COCO or Soil...

Last edited:
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I will get some pics up of a few different rooms got some cool stuff going on...JACK

A

Alien

Supporter
Really top notch work, Jack.

It's beyond full time to manage a workload like that.

Keep it up. All of it.

Cheers bro,
Alien

Venom818

Venom818

whats up jack nice to see u around,quick question homie what size smart pot do you use for a 4x4 sorry if i missed it.thn.

nuttso

nuttso

Does heavy 16 contains only mineral salts or does it have any l-aminos, humic, fulvic in it? For example Canna coco AB does have some other ingredients than listed...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am sure he uses a 200 gal chopped in half, if that makes sense.... Could be wrong tho.

Now the smart pts are here in uk I think I will be giving this ago.

Do you think t hat by adding perlite or similar into the coco one could drip more frequently.... I definitely find that coco responds best in small pots when being dripped every couple hours on lights on than in larger pots and feed daily / by daily.

But then beds are different I suppose. Does one not find the pH rising over a few days in the bed?

Z

Z-ro

A 200g smart pot actually has a 50 inch base that will be a bit cramped up if you just drop it in a 4x4. If you are familiar with the company Geopots, they make a tray liner that is a 4x4(also have 3x3, 3x6 and 4x8) square with a pvc frame for support but they are more expensive. They also make a 150g that has a 44 inch base and will sit in a tray without distorting the shape or airflow around the container. Im still really wanting to give the beds a try but i just cant justify the extra medium when im getting 1.5 per light with only a single bag of coco per light/tray no c02. For me bringing in 20 bags of medium is already a lot in my location, couldnt imagine trying to bring in 80 bags without my neighbors going wtf is this guy doin?

How are you able to reuse the beds without getting all the roots out and avoid diseases, lots of enzymes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom