A few shots of my rooms growing in Beds with some new strains WIFI X SOUR D and...

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Jack,
Could i trouble you for your nutrient regiments (ppms) week by week and mixture ratios? As well as any recommendations on nutrient products that are working the best for that system. It would be greatly appreciated man. The under current system is what iam referring to.

its all there man.. read the thread and start searching the forums. thats how everyone else did it.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Week 3 APTUS 017
Week 3 APTUS 018
Week 3 APTUS 019
Week 3 APTUS 018
Week 3 APTUS 019
Week three using Aptus nute line with either Heavy 16, Pure blend pro, Advance sensi.Its pretty amazing to see the plants stack this hard so early.. Strains are, Flame Og, White, Fire Og, White Fire x Fire Alien.

Week 3 APTUS 021
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice pics, Jack! Ur roomsr always banging. Keep on rocking, bro.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Cana CocO +Full Aptus line, Drain to waist, And weekly tea brews using Capulars Benies.. Plants are feed every day in flower... So far I am really digging the Aptus boosters. JACK...

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

damn dude thats some weight showing up so soon
what day is that on jack?

You said your feeding once a day? about how much do you think your pumping onto each 4x8 when you do?

N

naturalmedicine

Always very impressive. Do you hand trim for harvest? How long does it take on average?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Thanks Jack i learned alot . Is the aptus line is sprayed on only ?
No Aptus is everything but the base nutes all the boosters and then some you can read about Aptus at www.aptus-usa.com
damn dude thats some weight showing up so soon
what day is that on jack?
You said your feeding once a day? about how much do you think your pumping onto each 4x8 when you do?
around day 23 its crazy they all look like they where hit with a super dose of phosphoload. But they where not!!!!! The Fasilatator is amazing stuff and only 60 ml per 100 gallon it does make the rez bubble up like crazy just like sea green but cleaner..:D

We use 100 gallons for every 12- 4x8 trays.So basicly every 24 lights gets 100 gallons per day. With every couple watering aptus and the alternate waterings just base nutes. This is in flower in veg they are watered every 2 to 3 days depending on size and wether we are in beds or pots..
Always very impressive. Do you hand trim for harvest? How long does it take on average?
Every thing is hand trimmed .. As far as time the plant is hung for 6 to 7 days then bagged for 3 days then trimmed..

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Lookin phenomenal Jack. Thanks for sharing. You're killin it

Space Cab

Space Cab

Jack, nice work as always! You had previously said no mold and humidity has reached 90 at dark. In your first pictures I believe I saw a Driz air hanging from your ceiling. Wonder how much this brings it down RH or how many
You need for your rooms and do you exaust your air
From it. Just started a room and it runs 90% also at night, put Driz air 1200 in the room and only goes down to 82. Just curious on your thoughts thanks for your time.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

around day 23 its crazy they all look like they where hit with a super dose of phosphoload. But they where not!!!!! The Fasilatator is amazing stuff and only 60 ml per 100 gallon it does make the rez bubble up like crazy just like sea green but cleaner..:D

We use 100 gallons for every 12- 4x8 trays.So basicly every 24 lights gets 100 gallons per day. With every couple watering aptus and the alternate waterings just base nutes. This is in flower in veg they are watered every 2 to 3 days depending on size and wether we are in beds or pots..

day 23? thats crazy talk for real
Interesting you bring up phospho, one of the few nastys to stop that stretch
I think you meant "fasilitor"? from aptus?
checked it out seems like it has many benefits with resistance and uptake.
It also says it "reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition."
^Im down with that

did some research and phone calls to aptus to find out that the dosage of fasilitor is doubled first 2 weeks of flower "to promote tighter and more compact flowers" or so the guy says.
I asked straight up if its something I can depend on as much as someone would with phosphoload and he said said yes, of course, after explaining the symbiotic relations of nutrition and there part in uptaking for 10 mins.

"Not organic but organically passed"

just wanna set the record straight b4 I decide to go for a test run
you got any pics from flip vs after stretch? You think its a product that lives up to its name, stretchwise? cuz in a sense you gave em some sorta "phospho effect" ese...:eek: lol Shit maybe its the new "safe" version of it, I dont know but Im all 4 it with more feedback and research
have you had any runs come out affecting the taste in the least bit using fasilitor could be a factor?
You use it in the veg like they say to?

some great work you got goin on in there I gotta crack that code n get my buds lookin like that at day 23 your bustin my balls over here

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
day 23? thats crazy talk for real
Interesting you bring up phospho, one of the few nastys to stop that stretch
I think you meant "fasilitor"? from aptus?
checked it out seems like it has many benefits with resistance and uptake.
It also says it "reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition."
^Im down with that

did some research and phone calls to aptus to find out that the dosage of fasilitor is doubled first 2 weeks of flower "to promote tighter and more compact flowers" or so the guy says.
I asked straight up if its something I can depend on as much as someone would with phosphoload and he said said yes, of course, after explaining the symbiotic relations of nutrition and there part in uptaking for 10 mins.

"Not organic but organically passed"

just wanna set the record straight b4 I decide to go for a test run
you got any pics from flip vs after stretch? You think its a product that lives up to its name, stretchwise? cuz in a sense you gave em some sorta "phospho effect" ese...:eek: lol Shit maybe its the new "safe" version of it, I dont know but Im all 4 it with more feedback and research
have you had any runs come out affecting the taste in the least bit using fasilitor could be a factor?
You use it in the veg like they say to?

some great work you got goin on in there I gotta crack that code n get my buds lookin like that at day 23 your bustin my balls over here
I do have pics in veg and the plants that the dose was doubled after the first 2 weeks of flower they did not stretch all the strains I grow always stretch big time some I let stretch some I dont depending on how I am growing number of plants veg time.I have a small test run that is being trimmed that was grown with Fasilitor and there is no affect on taste at all. But everything we grow gets a minamum of 2 week flush. At the end of the day if your room is not dialed and you dont know your strain no bloom bosster is going to help.. But if everything is dialed it will really put things on a whole nother level.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack, nice work as always! You had previously said no mold and humidity has reached 90 at dark. In your first pictures I believe I saw a Driz air hanging from your ceiling. Wonder how much this brings it down RH or how many
You need for your rooms and do you exaust your air
From it. Just started a room and it runs 90% also at night, put Driz air 1200 in the room and only goes down to 82. Just curious on your thoughts thanks for your time.
We usally run 1 drizair the big one not sure model the biggest one they make for every 20 lights if the plants are really big 2 per room. The key is tempeature to make them work correctly..I have no in or out vents in the rooms completly sealed..

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

thanks for the info feel free to post a b4 and after stretch shot if ya got the time, I appreciate the vegan shots lol
that fasilitor sounds like the bomb

Latest posts

Top Bottom