A few weeks to harvest/Suggestions/Tips

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

2 trainwreck - I heard to push to 8 weeks; at 6 weeks trichomes haven't turned cloudy yet so seems like a plan
2 green crack, 6 weeks? Hairs are mostly orange trichomes cloudy with some turning amber Harvest maybe this week if trichomes continue to amber up.
2 white widow, 6 weeks, trichomes cloudy a few amber, hairs orange.
1 super silver haze, same as above
1 og kush, white haires, clear trichomes - 2 weeks more I think.

Questions: I'm using only earth juice teas in roots soil; planning on cutting of nutes but not sure when to start. or maybe just cut out the grow?
More heat ( 75 to 79) and/or more light at the end or keep it steady?
Buds are nice and tight and seem to be at their max - haven't seen any change in the last few days.
I'll post some pics later today.

U

uberstuber

You either have super vision, or a magnifier. If you don't have one get one. I would cut out the grow definitely. You are gonna want at least 8 weeks with TW, WW, And SSH. Most club owners tell me they like buying from growers who flush the hell out of their plants. (2 weeks). If you're broke, H20 woks. Clearex is cheap, there are many products out there to choose from.

G

green eyes

most calyx's form in 9 day cycles this is what ive learned if you have new hairs... wait 9 more days to see where its at. most of the time you will only see dramatic increases every 9 days:anim_09:

Top Bottom