A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I've got a pure Afghan from some country over Morocco took 37 days by camel I think to get to me at that time seeds where insane and I got 17seeds and every one popped even the last one in the tube I'm going to put the GSC into her either way but only male on one side and a few other Indica dominant strains to mess around with GSC abit.
37 days by camel? 🐫 ...damn 😮

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

How exciting! I see the color variation....some have no purple why do you think that is happening?

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

How exciting! I see the color variation....some have no purple why do you think that is happening?

Dino70

Dino70

See as soon as the mix a strain in the cookies I don't want to work with that it's had to pull that off her strain out now if let's say it had Purple color in it and that's.what your trying for then it's ok

Dino70

Dino70

37 days by camel? 🐫 ...damn 😮
Oh yeah Sweeting bullets think the Federals for her also but the came just sucks.no seeds just mothers left clones absolutely in 6 days and it grow side was in can be scog but it stays low to ground and spacing is a little better but to me needs a little more work on that my opion

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

See as soon as the mix a strain in the cookies I don't want to work with that it's had to pull that off her strain out now if let's say it had Purple color in it and that's.what your trying for then it's ok
What’s wrong with purple? Do you want red instead? LOL 😂! Gotcha

Dino70

Dino70

I've heard that selecting for purple defacto selects against high TCH but I'm not about the bro science 👍
Don't really know.could.be male side could be female I lean more ti the male side which you know can see it's true colours till the end and don't ship up every time

Top Bottom