A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

If folks could stick relatively close to the topic it would alleviate much confusion. I don’t want to sound harsh, but some folks are taking this thread down rambling nonsensical irrelevant paths that are impossible to follow. If you’re unclear about what this thread is intended to discuss, I beg you go to the beginning and read from there. And then, think before you post. It’s unfair that a few have monopolized the thread in ways that have pushed others out.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I kinda gave up on following this thread because of that, was hoping that in time a new thread would pop up when things were closer to ready and start as an actual project.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The project is well underway my intention was for everybody to watch the pollination process blah blah blah but if you go back to the 1st post I said it very clearly... happy to just turn this into a grow diary 🤷‍♂️

good day all 👍

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
The project is well underway my intention was for everybody to watch the pollination process blah blah blah but if you go back to the 1st post I said it very clearly... happy to just turn this into a grow diary 🤷‍♂️

good day all 👍
I'll keep my eyes on the first post from now on instead :-)

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm still hanging around and i still want to work with whoever wants to with regards to sharing genetics etc. I think the spreadsheet etc is great.

Cool thing about plants is they don't have attention, they just grow.

I also encourage people to make liberal use of the ignore functionality. Seems like there have been some crappy vibes from some people here and it has been a bit souring. No need for that energy.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

It was the weekend maybe everything got off topic? Anyway back to the project! I spent all day doing research on the mother seed and father seed. Then the daughter seed has a bunch of genes mixed in!

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

What I found is that the mother has 4 different genetic lines. Between her and the father she was bred with. And that’s just the mother seed Sunset Sherbert. It is Durban poison, OG Kush, Cherry Pie, and Pink panties. Also I found Girl Scout cookies is simply OG Kush and Durban Poison. That is just the mother seed for the project.
I researched the father too.

Top Bottom