A Forum Breeding Project (in more than 5 words)

• Thread starter Grownsince95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

I wonder how strong they will smell, can be tricky outside.
I will keep them kind of small-ish.
Yeah. These are the things I’m chewing on. Short veg, flower to get the males, save the pollen and then out of the females, select some lowers to pollinate. But that means pulling the males inside for 12 hrs daily. It may be my best option. Tbh, my brain starts to shut down if I try to plan too much. I seem to be better able to deal with a crisis at-hand instead. 😝

amekins

amekins

I’m also hesitant to get too deep while my cloning skills and success are clearly lacking. I’m afraid I won’t successfully preserve a specific plant.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Yeah. These are the things I’m chewing on. Short veg, flower to get the males, save the pollen and then out of the females, select some lowers to pollinate. But that means pulling the males inside for 12 hrs daily. It may be my best option. Tbh, my brain starts to shut down if I try to plan too much. I seem to be better able to deal with a crisis at-hand instead. 😝
Well then i'd advice dont plan too much.
Little by little, step by step.
And, keep it simple.
I find it helpful to visualize beforehand what i am going to do.
Its either forced flowering in summer or wait till autumn for the normal harvest. Or both.

amekins

amekins

Well then i'd advice dont plan too much.
Little by little, step by step.
And, keep it simple.
I find it helpful to visualize beforehand what i am going to do.
Its either forced flowering in summer or wait till autumn for the normal harvest. Or both.
Yup. Exactly.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I flipped BB101 to 12/12 5 days ago. So far no sign of sex to the naked eye but some serious stem thickness all of a sudden.

So something is happening, I'm excited to see what 🤔🌻🌹🌷🥦🤷‍♂️

102-105 are topped and still in veg.

20210307 164745
20210307 163630

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Running my Cherry cheese villance and a little fun side project I did had plant that smells like pineapple 🍍 so I crossed it with GK genetics ground bounder = pineapple pounder .... I found 4 great seeds so I thought I'd run them up my flag pole ☺️ . Regards od.

20210308 092654
amekins

amekins

GK genetics GDP X GDP was lucky to get a male n female in my breeding project ... Make seed while the sun shines . Od .
This isn’t this breeding project though, to be clear. Maybe provide a link to yours?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Na just delete my posts moderator please @logic .

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Running my Cherry cheese villance and a little fun side project I did had plant that smells like pineapple 🍍 so I crossed it with GK genetics ground bounder = pineapple pounder .... I found 4 great seeds so I thought I'd run them up my flag pole ☺ . Regards od.
Explain that? LOL?

Top Bottom