• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thts why u have to restrain em man!
get um bettwen the wheel wells and they cant fight much ,lmao interesting cono though,your not a van owner if you dont have a stinky ride ,chics love it,the smell of testoron drive um wild,did have one chic on a job site tell me it smell like pussy in there,,she was realating that to me though,i let her make it ,bitch not only could out work me,but probally wipe my ass too,,dont mess with constrution chics,just a heads up,lmao

G gnome

G gnome

get um bettwen the wheel wells and they cant fight much ,lmao interesting cono though,your not a van owner if you dont have a stinky ride ,chics love it,the smell of testoron drive um wild,did have one chic on a job site tell me it smell like pussy in there,,she was realating that to me though,i let her make it ,bitch not only could out work me,but probally wipe my ass too,,dont mess with constrution chics,just a heads up,lmao
I used to frame houses w this chick....gross

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
"Probably" wiped your ass? How did you miss that

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I used to frame houses w this chick....gross
dude this chic was fine as hell,poured concrete with me ,finish right front of me ,or more like me behind her,tough ass bitch,she always said ,dont call me sir ,i wipe your ass,some had to find that out,go to titty bars too,wild mama jama,lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom