A Fresh Start...

• Thread starter COChronicle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
COChronicle

COChronicle

So here we are; new house, new grow. Things are looking up, no bugs no mold and a successful switch of skills from hydro (where my heart truly lies) to soil (or soil-less.)

I'm running 2x 1000 Watt HPS lights currently, I have a few more lights of various strengths still to setup for another veg room this is going to be flower for this round. Reinvesting to add more lights after this crop.

I have a few strains going right now..

R4
Sour Lifesaver #1
Abusive OG x Larry OG Bx3 #1 and #2
Polaris *my own strain* (NL #5 x Deathstar)
DJ Short Blueberry *5 seedlings*
Space Goo (Polaris x Afgooey)

-------
s
Went on vacation for a week a few weeks ago and wife forgot to water the plants! DOH! So they're finishing up recovering from that. Just took 8 Clones of the Polaris so I can get those into the cycle here soon. She sure is a resin monster.

Anyways, on to pics.

Polaris after cutting 8 clones
A fresh start
Group Shot!!
A fresh start 2
Sour Lifesaver
A fresh start 3

Clones of Polaris
A fresh start 4

COChronicle

COChronicle

Polaris is a strain I made a few years ago... only have a handful of the F1 seeds left... the one I have going is actually Bx1 as the original got lost to the universe a few months ago. I have a few crosses I'm working on at the moment.

-----------------------

Just two days ago I picked up a few new clones which I usually don't do but... I had to haha..
$30 got me -
Girl Scout Cookies
Sour Diesel
Sour Kush aka Headband!

I'll post some pics tonight after I get off of work. Going to build out my veg room tonight stay tuned :D

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
High welcome ...how can someone ding out watering your plants..not her priority .. kid did it once great on the watering but the plants stretched so bad they were bent over on the lights woops .... grabbed some nice cuts for that price ...M

COChronicle

COChronicle

Got my veg room semi built out... well.. its a temporary veg room until I can afford a light controller for my 240v garage! Hopefully in the next week or so I can get a few thousands out there with a controller.

Either way, I flipped my room with 4 ladies into flowering. Noon to Midnight is lights-out. Gotta post a sign on the door with a clock to make sure to stay out appropriate hours.

Internet is soo slow tonight so only one pic for now. The circled ones are the ones I put into flowering after a rigorous lollipopping. Cleaned all the junk out of the room, tape, building supplies, etc too.. Lot nicer than in the pic.
Flowering

COChronicle

COChronicle

Well I switched my nutes today to the General Organics GO line.... shit STINKS...literally. Well most of it is fine but the Squid is just nasty! Either way I'm going to be using it in both veg and flowering. Even though its a lot more hassle, mixing up like 6 different things, I think my ladies will be a lot happier. We'll see!

Does anybody know if I should be using this stuff every watering?

COChronicle

COChronicle

Awesome. Just secured funding for a light and an 8 light controller. OR if I didnt want to be super broke, just the light haha. I've got 3k running right now.... Everybody looks great, super vigorous growth and I'm freakin LOVIN it.

Harp

Harp

Looks great man! Something similar happened to me, only my wife decided to water during the lights off period. Lol. She cracks me up.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well I switched my nutes today to the General Organics GO line.... shit STINKS...literally. Well most of it is fine but the Squid is just nasty! Either way I'm going to be using it in both veg and flowering. Even though its a lot more hassle, mixing up like 6 different things, I think my ladies will be a lot happier. We'll see!

Does anybody know if I should be using this stuff every watering?
It is not an organic nutrient line. But it is not a bad product Imo. I have used the GO line You can feed/feed/water or use at 75% strength for every watering. When I use it I make sure to water to 15%+ runoff to avoid salt buildup. Best of luck.

canadaseed

canadaseed

check out natures nectar for organic nutes. They are Pro-Cert and OMRI organically certified

Latest posts

Top Bottom