A friend busted

• Thread starter greyfx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greyfx

A friend was recently busted they are charging him with several different charges but don't want to give away details. Please delete his account as he is a member here his userid is grapeape. They came to his house for another reason not looking for it and they found it. Details will follow please keep him in your prayers and send good karma his way he doesn't deserve what they are throwing at him. Let's just say a minor was present but he got off lucky compared to some others.

southstreets

southstreets

damn that sucks!!! best wishes to ur homeboy bro!!!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
That really does blow>>>Sorry about his luck. I wish him all the best>>>> Did the police confiscate his computer??

:passingjoint:

danny

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sucks big time! I sending some vibes bro!! I dont know about the laws where he lives but if they was't there for this, then they can't do shit where iam. Depending on what was the first reason of their visit and how big was what they found. He will need a good attorney of course.

G

greyfx

They did not have a search warrant they were there for an arrest warrant for an aggravated battery and assault on leo. Then they charged him with DRUGS-PRODUCE-POSS STRUCT VEH KNOW DRUGS MFGRD MINOR PRESENT, also possession over 20 grams. The total bond was up there around 6k. I and a few friends posted bail for him. They came knocked on the door and then said they had a warrant they came in and looked inside for him and then proceeded inside and looked inside the rooms and found 3 1k lights and some other plants I'm not sure on the numbers yet.

C

CanadianClassic

That's lame cops find tons of grows that ways domestic disturbance calls or fire's and then smell the weed or running through yards im always skeptical about even answering my door period if i'm not expecting someone and i even keep my living area smell free.

Good luck with the ladie!!!

J

johard59

Yeah i will be definitely praying for him. Sometimes these type of things happens even when we don't deserve it because god wants to test us at these times we should not get out of our strength then definitely we will win.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Prayers for your friend. A friend of ours was just popped this week, too, but it looks like he's going to go away for a while now.

stickyicky

stickyicky

That's lame cops find tons of grows that ways domestic disturbance calls or fire's and then smell the weed or running through yards im always skeptical about even answering my door period if i'm not expecting someone and i even keep my living area smell free.

I hate to be johnny come lately. But you said it, "i'm always skeptical about even answering my door period".

This is what a "peep hole" is for. I understand your friend had a warrant. I would'nt be holdin a f'n joint in a non med. state, province, etc... if this was hangin over me or a room mate or whatever.

I do still feel for the guys mentioned in this thread do to the fact that nobody should be persecuted for their religious belief, period.

B

Buddy Hemphill

A guy just got busted in where I live...

the cops got a "barking dog" complaint...

"smelled" something and went inside on probable cause.

ie...

somebody snitched and they can't put that in the newspaper.

We live in a fucked up world.

O

Oregonic

whats fucked up for all medical patients / medical growers is you are not authorized to have the odor of marijuana.

Police and courts love the "I smell marijuana" sole excuse for a warrant.

What real bad about snitches on a state level charges is they took away the right to face your accuser. If a person is going to be a holier then thou mother fucker, have some pride and let yourself be known. Don't be a weasel backstabbing piece of shit and try to hide as karma is a mother fucker :)

I think there are those who thrive on peoples misery and enjoy watching their victims lives destroyed by the just-as-criminal system. I equate snitches to predators for victimless crimes.

The solution is to leave us alone in our homes if nobody is in danger.

Peace n vape grease
I know here in Oregon if the residence with the odor is the same one as the registered grow place then police can not get a warrant on smell alone and are SUPPOSED to call the hotline to determine if its legal or not before pursuing a warrant. Now if they get someone to buy weed from said med house or something like that.... well then that person is just dumb and is bound to get busted. If it ain't pigs its fucking rippers, if it ain't rippers its a little wiener dog that decided to eat a couple of clones...... always something trying to keep a good farmer down!

Good rule for life.... never break more then one law at a time, hopes and prayers go out to him..... hope hes back farming soon!

F

frostedlove

Take it from someone who has spent a few years at the gray bar hotel. We are all being watched and if you are or arn't in a medical state you must always be on your toes. If you choose to dance the thin line between what THEY say is LEGAL and Illegal. You must always know all the rules to the game. 99.9 percent of you framers have just enough money to get yourself in trouble but no where near the amount it will take to get out of trouble. You can still buy your freedom in america but it will cost you ALOT of money. And most of you do not have that kinda money or power to save your asses, when they throw the hammer at you. Just know the game and always remember that if they take you down they can always do what they will with ya.

I dont want to sound like a bad ass or a hard ass cause I am not. I just tell it has it is. If you have a 10k light set up in Utah or any other middle state. YOU are not SAFE........period. Never let your guard down and if its too much strees or hassle then MOVE.

Hope your buddy's got some money stashed for a good Lawyer

Best of luck to all the FARMERS OUT There

G

Go Big

If they had a warrant for arrest that doesnt mean they had a search warrant for the house. #1 reason to exit your home when you see police knocking, open the door, walk over the threshhold, and close the door behind you. Dont let them inside to try to walk around or even to be polite -- ever.

If your house stinks like weed when you get a warrant served, it was your dumb ass mistake for getting a domestic warrant in the first case, and secondarily for not using odor controls. =)

Top Bottom