A Gem in Every Pack

• Thread starter convex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
convex

convex

Seems that no matter what strain of RM's I pop I always find something special ...

First, my Black Cherry CBi.
Turns dark mauve/magenta then darkens to almost black.
Calyxes swell tight by day 50 - a VERY fast sativa pheno.

Cbisat50top2
Cbisat50top
Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I agree Convez that almost every single time with only a few seeds I've found something special in every pack

convex

convex

Thanks guys!

Reef: very cherry smell while growing, gets some berry flavour after a while in the jar.

Next - Love Potion #1

Lp
R

Reeferman

I love willie ! mmmn
how was the taste on that LP ?:character0103:

convex

convex

That LP pheno had some lime/citrus taste, but something else dominated it also musk mellon if I remember right.

nurlord

nurlord

That CBI looks bomb Convex. I grew out the Cherry Haze which was consistently sticky across all the plants. It may have been stickier than my old LP mom. The smell was very strong. I wouldn't say it was a dead on cherry smell but I can see how someone would describe it as such. It also was a very good yielder done in 9-10 weeks or so.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
NL that's my favorite avatar you have had , nice

nurlord

nurlord

Oh you like that Zoo? I got a couple more nice shots of her I'll use in the future.

B

brookky

I would agree also that you'll find 1 or 2 special plants in a pack everytime. Convex nice grows I especially like the willie.

B

Budluver

^^^^ I agree I always find something exceptional in every pack.I also agree that your Willie Nelson is the bomb Convex..whew!!

M

mato

WOW that looks great!!! Can't beat RM quality....... and I've yet to grow a RM strain, just the ones I've sampled and boy are tremendously satisfying!!!!

T

Twisted 1

I havent popped any of my CBI's yet but Reefs CB2 from a while ago was the shit!! Strong cherry smell!! His G Sus is prob one of the frostiest strains Ive ever seen. Very distinct smell and HUGE yields!!

I always had great results from RMS and Reef as well as his beans

Its nice to see so many peeps from RMS!!
Peace

T

Twisted 1

Hey Bambam-you wont be sorry.

If your into Indicas try Reefs G Sus. You WONT be sorry. One of the frostiest strains Ive seen.
Grab some LP#1 if you can. very nice as well. When Reefs site was up, I used to order 6 packs instead of a dozen because there were so many I wanted that I couldnt make up my mind!!:)

Top Bottom