PETRICHOR

A gift that keeps on giving 8
A gift that keeps on giving 7
A gift that keeps on giving 5
A gift that keeps on giving 4
A gift that keeps on giving 3
A gift that keeps on giving 2
A gift that keeps on giving
Hello farm. I am a lover of plants. I grow in old boots, burlap sacks from coffee vendors, chit I've even planted in trash bags and put them up in white pine trees to avoid my fathers detection! Lmao most folks who haven't served in the military don't realize looking up in the woods saves lives ......or in this case lack there of saves harvests! I haven't found anything as beneficial to my life and family overall health and welL being is attributed to a few plants
Chamomile
Ginger
Calendula
Cannabis
Aloe
My go to plants! I enjoy seeing a full garden with Mrs. Cannabis being the main attraction by weeks 6-7-8 ......so much I have to learn. I'd like to share what's happening now. Got three seeds from a guy who just left Maine.......traded him some beats headphones solo wireless do jobbers for an ounce of Maine flowers.......not bad, got three beans......here they are! I do believe all three ....may be females....well the two big ladies are alternating nodes, throwing pistils at the node junction, Nomenclature may be off there...lol.....and def healthy.
The last one I staggered because I'd lost track of her........now she two weeks old and in her coffee cup until she fills it in a weeeee bit more! I hope I can meet good farmers here! I enjoy good folks company!

A gift that keeps on giving 6
PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Never seen these type of flowers.......was given this to try.........surprise to me was how smooth it was.......seems like it may have been pulled early tho, racey stone that ends after 25 mins. I may be wrong....that happens too.
I am hoping that I can try some dosidos soon. Heard it was around here, but then again it's all hearsay.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I drove 2 hours fpr that! No way in hell I was paying shipping prices! I actually grabbed a pallet of the bigger bags, but the frozen sooooo solid at the moment. I actually live pretty close to a wildlife sanctuary where they have grizzly bears! And I work in Granville, Rochester area of VT. That dude at the compost company in montpeculiar lmao that's what I call Montpellier ........he has such high quality mediums man.....I wouldn't go anywhere else! Pisses me off I spent soooo much on sunshine mix bales when I had this across the damn lake man! Valuable lesson learned!

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

View attachment 854058 View attachment 854057 View attachment 854056 Never seen these type of flowers.......was given this to try.........surprise to me was how smooth it was.......seems like it may have been pulled early tho, racey stone that ends after 25 mins. I may be wrong....that happens too.
I am hoping that I can try some dosidos soon. Heard it was around here, but then again it's all hearsay.
And no Fucken trichs visible! Boy am I a spoiled bitch! I always expect free stuff to be pristine! Lmao my cross to bear in life!

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I am not an electrician, so if I'm misunderstanding the power draw these bulbs have then it's an oops on my part...hold on a sec.......I have a few pics if like to share.....

Then I have questions please and Thankyou .....

Chit they went upside down!!! Lmaop!!!! Anyway.....when I remove the bulb cover .........the Omni directional goes I beleieve to directly below or straight down now.. Which is fine with me....ill just keep the plastic lids on the ones I want Omni directional.
Now these draw 15 watts each!? Yeah? No way in hell hid lighting can compete with this man!or am I way off base! I will learn! Could this plant be an autoflower? She is under 13-11 but I'm perplexed by the slow flower sets

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

Don my way to the ferry I stopped into this store.......I gotta say I might grab this set-up on,y thing I don't like is I don't see a glass cover for the bottom of the reflector .....I don't want dust and such on that bulb...this I do know! Never ever had issues with hydro farm tho

NHWhites

NHWhites

I think most cmh lights are open hooded. Check out growers Choice for cmh lighting. If you’re not worried about ceiling height, the vertical bulb is the ideal/designed way to run cmh. They do put out some heat though

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I was thinking spare bedroom or a 4 X 4? But the heat dissipation will be an issue I'm sure! Got to try some local disp "meds" from a dog walking buddy........if they paid anymore than 35-40 a slice they got taken I think. Competition in my county in this particular area I personally believe makes the disp quality control up their game to stay ahead of the curve sorta speak. Idk tho I'm an oldschool guerilla farmer.....I had legit injuries I could get a card with here in a heartbeat......but I do t want the man up my ass on my chit if I can help it!

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

I got 5 paragraphs in and smasher of a headache started.....gotta put it down for a bit......

Seraphine

Seraphine

I like your style... growing in trash bags hung up in pines. That’s some resourceful thinking going on right there.

PETRICHOR

PETRICHOR

It's been many moons since I've been able to pull that off! I love this plant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom